Ben and Jerry's Peanut Brittle Ice Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• Di-CKF By  Di-CKF
    06.11.21

Ben and Jerry's have the best ice cream and flavors!

• falu215 By  falu215
    01.27.16

Two of my favorite guys in the whole world... Ben & Jerry!

• frannyfig By  frannyfig
    01.21.16

This is a delicious dessert that I would highly recommend! Peanut butter and chocolate. What's not to love and Ben and Jerry's is always sure to be yummy!

• fixcoffee1 By  fixcoffee1
    07.09.15

Light, sweet, fabulous! Another great product from Ben and Jerrys!

• mrsH1980 By  mrsH1980
    01.23.15

• NancyBrown By  NancyBrown
    01.19.15

Love Ben and Jerrys Peanut Butter anything ice cream. Only purchase when on sale, but they use quality ingredients.

• candries By  candries
    01.15.15

I absolutely LOVED it! Light and sweet. I had to refrain from eating the whole pint! YUM

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

So good. I love anything with peanuts.

• Puniss By  Puniss
    11.06.14

We love Ben & Jerry's ice cream and this is one of my favorites. It really tastes like peanut brittle, just a lot easier on the teeth.

• leahdiebold By  leahdiebold
    11.02.14

Yum! Can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry ice cream

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love all Ben and Jerry's ice creams, the peanut brittle is a new favorite flavor for me and my family. Only downfall... They don't come in a larger size and I can eat the whole thing!

• jerrysgirl1978 By  jerrysgirl1978
    10.05.14

I love anything from Ben and Jerry

• Sina_Veiga By  Sina_Veiga
    06.22.14

It's like a little bit of heaven in your mouth! Ben and Jerry's ice cream is the best ice cream out there!

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    06.21.14

How could you not like an ice cream that has such unique and very yummy flavors!! This ice cream is so good, creamy, and just love the taste. Also like that it comes in pint size !

• imme1990 By  imme1990
    06.21.14

I am usually sold on anything that includes peanut butter or peanuts and this ice cream works wonders for my taste buds when I feel like having something sweet.