Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Grest setting powder for makeup sessions.

• allmystuff By  allmystuff
    09.23.11

This seems to be a hidden secret! Have you tried and loved the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay powder? But choked at the $30 price tag? How about 10 times more product for only $4.99? That's Bill Nye Neutral Set powder. I was a die-hard Tarte Smooth Operator devotee for a year; but the price just made me gag. I loved though, how it knocked the shine right down, didn't budge my makeup, or make the colors go 'off'. Then... Someone suggested I try the Bill Nye. I found it online and could not believe the price, not even drugstore products are that cheap! So I bought it and was prepared to be underwhelmed. Silly rabbit! I used it as a touchup for shine at work, and was shocked that it did a good job AND kept the shine at bay for the rest of the day! It also works to keep your face from sweating. This makes sense as it's made for theatrical applications where hot lights and lots of activity can affect makeup. The only thing that some folks might not like is that it has 'anti perspirant' ingredient in it. If you are one who doesn't like the aluminum-factor in antiperspirants then you probably don't want to buy the Bill Nye neutral set face powder. If you don't care about that, I couldn't recommend any other colorless powder MORE.