Ben Nye Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder | SheSpeaks

• Youngwisebird Youngwisebird
    12.02.15

One of my go to products I use almost daily. It works well for setting my makeup. It goes well with my skin tone, which is hard to find, but the yellow really cancels any unevenness in my skin tone. First heard of this product through the Kardashians.

• McMama04 By  McMama04
    04.22.18

This sets my makeup beautifully and is perfect for baking.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Do not like banana but love fair and pink

I love the fair and pink ben nye powders but the banana looks veryyyyy yellow on my fair skin. I have tried using a microscopic amount and still does not work under the eyes, but I love the formula of these powders, find the one that works for you!

• AmaisDiary By  AmaisDiary
    01.22.18

I have used different setting powders, but I love this more. The undereye setting is flawless and doesnt crease on me all day, especially when I use a setting spray.

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

In love

Love love this ! I tryed it for the first time in my ipsy bag and have been using it everyday ! It leaves a silt smooth appearance in the skin.I love how it's yellow undertone powder.Helps my foundation match my skin better. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FOR SOMEONE WITH YELLOW /WARN UNDERTONE

• ReviewsByKay By  ReviewsByKay
    07.28.16

I can't say enough about this product. It sets makeup amazing. Blends well. Goes on beautifully. If you are looking for the best baking powder. This is it!

• sarahalam95 By  sarahalam95
    06.24.16

nice setting powder

Really nice and silky setting powder especially for under the eyes. Brightens and lifts the eyes without feeling or looking cakey. For best application, apply with a damp beauty blender.

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

My only problem is that this product can be very drying and come off a little yellow at times. I have tried it during different seasons and nothing seems to help. I really want to like this product:/

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

Go to for my under eye setting powder and a little goes a long way.

• princesspam By  princesspam
    02.16.16

I haven't tried the Ben Nye Powder in the banana color, but I have it in the color Cameo. This is my holy grail!!! This is absolutely the best powder on the market. It is very finely milled and doesn't settle into any fine lines. I can apply it multiple times throughout the day without it looking "cakey". LOVE THIS!

• mrsnazreen By  mrsnazreen
    01.18.16

Love, love, love this product. Havent let go off it since i started using it 2 years ago.