Ben & Jerry's P.B. Dough Moophoria Review | SheSpeaks

• mcasella By  mcasella
    06.18.20

It tastes like regular ice cream without the calories.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    06.18.20

Great company, Great Ice Cream

I love Ben & Jerry's. I love their products and what they stand for. I will always buy their ice cream, it's delicious and goes to a GREAT cause.

• klassic By  klassic
    06.09.20

A Nice Taste of All

Awesome combination on this one. Being a big brownie fan and one of cookie dough and peanut butter. Trying out this one was a must. It did not miss the mark. A nice taste of all the flavors I love in this great package. My mouth waters thinking of it now.

• davisjodie By  davisjodie
    06.08.20

delicious and always packed with generous toppings

• Sa60237 By  Sa60237
    03.14.20

We love all the different ice creams in our house. especially Ben and Jerry's. the texture is a little different but still enjoyable.

• lsgoods22 By  lsgoods22
    03.02.20

yum as always

yum. Ben and Jerrys is always top quality but this flavor is fresh and tweaked

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.02.19

Obsessed. ..

If you love peanut butter you will love this ice cream! Ben & Jerry ice cream is delicious no matter what the flavor is, honestly. They have some of the most rare and somewhat strange concoctions of flavors, I have ever seen, yet they just work and work miraculously! I'm obsessed!

• Puremichiganmomma By  Puremichiganmomma
    06.25.19

Friday Night Favorite

For a healthier alternative it still taste great. Less calories, all the goodies. Definitely a staple in our freezer.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    10.14.18

YUM

I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I also love peanut butter so yes I truly enjoy this ice cream.

• Pinkpurplehaze By  Pinkpurplehaze
    09.09.18

Maybe not the best

My husband loves almost any chocolate ice cream with peanut butter. He usually smears peanut butter on the sides of his bowl and then puts chocolate ice cream or chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream in it. He did not care for this one as he said I liked the other brand you bought last month better. I love chocolate but I'm not a fan of chocolate ice cream so I didn't try it.

• Parrothead By  Parrothead
    05.29.18

This is a lighter version of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. The package describes it as "Chocolate Light Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough." Six of us gave this a try, and reactions were pretty positive. Very chocolatey! Some of us didn't love the texture, but the flavor overall was good. It's worth a try!