Belvita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits Review | SheSpeaks

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

YUMMYBerry

Funny story about the first time I got these, my friend crushed them in his bag and gave them to me as a joke. I tried a few of the crumbs and fell in LOVE. The blueberry flavor and the crunch of the biscuits is perfect and it's easily portable for snacking on the move!

• nikianderson85 By  nikianderson85
    05.10.16

Yummy, healthy breakfast

I love the taste of these breakfast biscuits. I have to say that my only complaint is that I go into eating the breakfast with the feeling that 4 little biscuits are not going to to cut it. But, pair it with a fruit and you're good to go. The blueberry taste is great. I also really love the Belvita bites in the Mixed Berry flavor--my 2 little girls love them as well!

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

These are delicious! I love them! I recommend them totally! Blueberry! So healthy!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

Pretty easy to eat, does nothing for actual energy but feed you which food does energize any body. It's not made with the best ingredients, but it's not the worst. I typically pair these with milk and it's affordable with 4 in a single pack. They are thin wafers with pretty good flavor for blueberry because it's not ultra fake. I typically keep these in the car to snack on.

• slmileham By  slmileham
    12.13.15

Great on the go snack but they're a little hard. I did not like how hard they were. They're better with a glass of milk.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    12.02.15

Omg theses are so good i buy these everytime i go shopping.. healthy snacks

• megkat By  megkat
    08.23.15

Great breakfast treat when I'm running out the door in the morning.

• Jennie1512 By  Jennie1512
    06.03.15

Oh my god. I love this so mush I could eat the whole box if I would let myself. This is simply amazing!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.16.15

When i want something fast to boost my energy i always eat those biscuits! Great healthy snack!

• flutterbygrl By  flutterbygrl
    01.23.15

So yummy! The mixed berry is delish and very filling.

• edgeofinsane By  edgeofinsane
    01.22.15

These are some of the best breakfast biscuits I've had! They are filling, delicious, and not dry at all. I'll have some for breakfast and I am good to go until lunch - especially if it's a late lunch!

• jloiodi By  jloiodi
    01.14.15

These were recommended to be by a coworker and both my husband and I are hooked. I love the blueberry flavor and the golden oat. Easy for on the go and goes perfectly with my morning cup of tea.

• yorkygirl By  yorkygirl
    06.03.14

I love these, they are great for an on-the-go breakfast or snack.

• saracot By  saracot
    11.23.13

I have tried the biscuits as well as the soft-baked and definitely prefer the biscuits. I love the crisp and the unique flavor that it offers. The chunks of little blueberries all throughout adds a great sweetness. It is a perfect breakfast and usually holds me down for a couple of hours.

• SLynnCoup By  SLynnCoup
    11.21.13

Yuck! I was not a fan of this product! I was lured in by the health benefits and I believe I saw Snookie eating some on a commercial or Jersey Shore. Anyway they were not tasteful to me nor are they filling. I am trying to back away from packaged food so I think I will stick to my eggs in the morning.