Belk Shoes | SheSpeaks

• anitarz By  anitarz
    02.29.12

I want to see cowboy boots come back! I loved the light brown leather look with a pair of cool jeans!

• melinda74 By  melinda74
    02.29.12

I bought Yellow Box FlipFlops at Belk. I did not like them the black faded on my feet. When contacting Yellow Box I was told "We don't know what exact shoe you bought so take a damp cloth over the shoe sole" That did not help at all.

• samburris By  samburris
    02.28.12

Belk always has the cutest, trendiest shoes at excellent prices!! I love the selection and friendly store associates! I have always found exactly what I was looking for here!!!

• enchantedweakness By  enchantedweakness
    04.29.10

Every time I go out looking for a pair of shoes I start at the usual haunts: Journey's and Rack Room and the like. Not anymore. Belk has the best selection I've seen in a while. I bought two pairs of Ed Hardy's at $13 each and a pair of sandals for $55. They have great brands like: Bare Traps and Easy Spirit.