Beechnut Baby Food | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    03.15.12

great price and they will send you coupons for some free jars and $ off coupons for jars and rice cereal if you sign up on their web site!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This baby food didn't taste good to me, or to my son apparently because he would never eat it. Also, beware of the minced words in advertising. They offer "natural" baby food, but not "organic". Organic is what you want, ESPECIALLY when feeding your baby, because natural means the food can be grown with pesticides. And as we've learned from recent studies (like the ones on the Dirty Dozen), as much as 68% of pesticides can remain on foods after proper washing, peeling, and cooking. NOT the kind of thing I want my baby to be eating.

• mommabear123 By  mommabear123
    07.23.18

need mroe options

the product itself is great, there just isn't enough options for baby to try. Ive tried all the flavors before giving to my kids. they all taste good but the meats smell off and are alittle watery.

• Modelc96 By  Modelc96
    09.27.17

So good for your baby

I love Beechnut and I buy it for my son consistently! They have natural and organic foods for your baby. Most of the baby foods literally have 1 or 2 ingredients, so I don't have to worry about what my son eats. I've even tried a few and they taste just like what food it is! They are so good for babies and have no additives or artificial ingredients.

• Santomattei By  Santomattei
    12.03.16

Love this baby food. They are always only sale for 10 for 4$ at my supermarket so I always stay stocked up for my baby. This is the only brand he likes. I love that the ingredients are so simple so you actually know what your baby is eating.

• Mandiboler By  Mandiboler
    10.22.16

Favorite Brand!

This is by far my favorite brand of baby food. I have done a TON of research on organic baby foods and this is my favorite organics. Just the ingredient and water, and nothing else added so I am relieved to give this to my babe. He loves it and it's not too watered down. I love that the containers are clear so I can see the food before feeding it to him.

• Prettygirl01 By  Prettygirl01
    08.14.16

This product my baby loves them. It is just so good for them. It is nutritional for them to grow.

• Jessielp0814 By  Jessielp0814
    05.14.16

My son loved these they are a good price and it's helps out when you get coupons and get some free and some time s stores have the 2 for 1

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Organic babyfood

I love that this is organic babyfood. It is affordable and my son loves it. He is a very picky eater.

• Softlyspoken By  Softlyspoken
    02.24.16

Great quality and very affordable! Both my kids loved it.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

I love how there are so many different flavors by Beechnut! The quality is amazing for the low price!

• Cmichelew By  Cmichelew
    01.29.16

I only buy organic and my kids love them all. There's always a ton of coupons for them too.