BeeOzon Magnetic Dry Erase Calender | SheSpeaks

• KristinM09 By  KristinM09
    09.20.17

BEEST MAGNETIC DRY ERASE CALENDAR EVER

BeeOzon's Dry Erase Magnetic Calendar is one of the best products I have reviewed in a long time- it came packaged extremely well so the Calendar wasn't damaged during the quick 2 day shipping, extremely inexpensive & came with not only the Dry Erase Magnetic Calendar but 4 mini Magnetic Dry Erase Markers with mini erasers on the tips!! This has helped my hectic house stay more on schedule & Its so durable that I can't believe it's even help up so far!! I was so excited to get this but amazingly surprised at how big it was, not huge but perfect for a regular fridge!! I am more than thrilled with it! I am really seeing the difference it's making in my family's schedule & everyone knows what's when so there's no more "I didn't know"s !! Everyone should have this BeeOzon Magnetic Calendar on their Refrigerators!!