Beauty Protector Beauty Protector Protect Detangle | SheSpeaks

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

I love this product, I made it a part of my daily routine. My hair would be lost without it.

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

If I could give this product 10 stars I would. My mom gave me her sample she received in her birchbox. I have a pretty regular hair routine that isn't tweaked often. One morning I used this instead of my normal detangler and I will never look back. I have thick, wavy, very tangled hair. It gets so frustrating to brush it sometimes after a shower that I give up and just throw it in a messy bun. This stuff makes it EXTREMELY easy to brush my hair with no problems and my hair feels so soft Plus the smell is addicting. I immediately went on Birchbox and ordered 2 bottles plus the shampoo, conditioner, and the argon oil by this brand. IT IS THE BEST DETANGLER AND LEAVE IN CONDITIONER SPRAY EVER.. and trust me, i've tried over 15! Buy it for yourself, buy it as a gift, just buy it, you will be so thankful you did!!

• lisawku2014 By  lisawku2014
    10.20.14

I usually don't try spray products for my hair. It's so hard to find anything that works on my thick hair. I liked the smell and one morning after washing my hair I gave it a try. Sprayed it on and then blow dried my hair and I was amazed. It was controllable, shiny, not frizzy and I could run my hands right through it. I will definitely be purchasing a bottle from Birchbox..