Beaba First Stage Soft Spoons | SheSpeaks

• Karenpritchard25 By  Karenpritchard25
    01.19.16

I absolutely loved these spoons they are just the right size

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

Best spoons ever! They are BPA free, easy to wash and perfect for those little hands. My daughter preferred these spoons over anything else!

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

These are great especially when the baby is teething! My daughter who is now 8 months old, bites down on the spoon like a pit bull when I put it in her mouth! The softer spoons are so nice because it doesn't hurt her little mouth and gums and she won't chip a new tooth because they are soft and not medal.

• mom47912 By  mom47912
    03.20.13

I Love these spoons! But, what's more important is my kids have loved these spoons. I first got these spoons as a gift when I was starting to feed solids to my 3rd child. They are BPA-free, pthalate-free and PVC-free, Soft, Colorful and worth every penny you pay for them! I now use them with my 4th child (3 years apart) And that goes to show their durability. Made of silicone in packs of four, With four different colors in a pack. They are soft to hold and soft for baby's gums. Mine love to chew on them. And they are perfect size to fit in baby's mouth. They are a little pricey at around $20 but, when you know that you are getting a product that works, lasts, and both you and your child will love. It's worth the investment!