Bausch Lomb Biotrue multi purpose solution | SheSpeaks

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    06.16.18

My husband and I love to use this brand for contacts!

• Puppylove82 By  Puppylove82
    06.16.18

Never a dry eye!

I love this product! My eyes never get dry and never burn like with some other products. I use this everyday and it is very affordable.

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

I personally don't wear contacts but my fiance swears by this brand. He says that it's easy on his eyes & makes it feel like his contacts aren't even there. His eyes tend to get dry a lot but when he uses this it clears them right up. This is the only contact solution he'll buy.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.31.17

My eyes liked it

Not too much to say about this product: it works well for me. My eyes eyes aren't the most sensitive, thankfully, but even so, this Biotrue solution made my eyes feel nice and moisturized when I soaked my contacts in it overnight. As another plus, I believe Biotrue solution is easy to find in most drugstores.

• Jazcherelle By  Jazcherelle
    12.23.16

The best contact product!!

I always get this brand from Optoma logistics doctor when buying contacts. It is very affordable, hydrates the contacts very well even when they are super dry and also it last a long time.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Was given a sample from my eye dr. And loved it was better than the normal store brand I usually buy and made my contacts feel very comfortable and hydrated

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    03.21.14

I received a sample free and have to say that this product really works. My contacts don't feel as glued to my eye. Living in the desert, I often feel like my contacts are glued to my eyes. I use this for re-wetting and to rinse and put my contacts in there case. Take the challenge