Batter Blaster Organic Pancake and Waffle Batter | SheSpeaks

• ashlyjarrett1992 By  ashlyjarrett1992
    12.23.14

I think the pancakes tasted great and they are fun to make. I do not seek out organic products but I think it is an added plus. I do agree the can is on the expensive side.

• Eileenie By  Eileenie
    10.10.12

The pancakes are convenient and easy to make and easy to store however, they don't taste the same as regular thick fluffy pancakes. They come out thinner and bubblier. Probably wouldn't buy them again. Fun idea, but not the same taste.

• LeeAnne By  LeeAnne
    10.10.12

So fun and convenient...but a little off tasting

• mamholmes By  mamholmes
    09.21.11

We all loved this product!! Easy to use and tasty!!

• sarahchika By  sarahchika
    04.13.11

I personally do not like this product. I do not know if my pan was too hot or what but it didnt spread out and it browned oddly in the shape in which it was squirted. Also it had a wierd taste to them. i would not buy this again

• FattyMcBoomBoom By  FattyMcBoomBoom
    02.19.11

The only reason that this is getting 2 stars is because the novelty of this product was GENIUS! I was completely suckered into purchasing, what is essentially an aerosol can filled with batter. I mean, what's not to love? Whipped Cream comes in an aerosol can, and who doesn't love some good ol' whipped cream? But to come to think about it, so does hairspray, bugspray, lysol, and the list goes on. Needless to say, once the product was actually opened and used, I was GREATLY disappointed. I was hoping for atleast a little awesomeness. I mean with words like "Batter Blaster" you'd expect atleast a little awesomeness, wouldn't you? To make this review go a little faster. I have made a list of Pro's and Con's. Pro's It claims it's Organic. It comes in a nifty lil aerosol can Clean up is a breeze Con's Expensive! Nearly $6! Keep in mind, I purchased this product when it first hit the market, so the price may have dropped since then. Makes terrible, chewy, rubbery, nasty tasting pancakes. No syrup in the world could mask the grossness of these little monstrosities. The spray nozzle was easily clogged and very hard to press. Claims to make 24 -4" pancakes ..I barely got 9 out of the can So anyway, I def would NOT recommend this product to anyone. Even tho the concept was pretty nifty. So nifty that my suggestion would be this: Whip yourself some good ol bisquik pancake batter (or make your own concoction) and pour the batter into a reusable condiment bottle. You can find red and clear ones at the dollar store. It's essentially the same thing, except one you press a nozzle & the other you squeeze. Enjoy!

• amiacovitti By  amiacovitti
    02.09.11

I tried this recently, thought it was a neat concept. It was a waste of money. I do not recommend this product, and have also told my friends not to purchase this I agree with others that have said, stick to your usual brand of pancake mix, not worth the time or money

• LT6609 By  LT6609
    07.22.10

• Misscourtj By  Misscourtj
    10.30.09

I bought these at Costco a while back and I thought they were great. A bit pricey, but I didn't have any problems with it. I think it's a great idea for when you go camping because it's premixed and ready to go. My 3 year old liked helping squirt the batter onto the griddle. We made waffles with it and it worked like a charm.

• sandy94536 By  sandy94536
    10.12.09

Youre better off with just buying the Bisquick Shake & Pour. This stuff "spits" out watery, nasty batter. It cooks flat and its just gross. At first I thought the can was defective. Nice idea, though they need to come up with a better batter recipe.