Batiste Dry Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.19.20

Not my favorite dry shampoo but it?s okay for the price. It just leaves too much residue and makes my hair look white. It doesn?t really seem to absorb oil, because when I brush my hair out, it looks greasy with white tinted roots. I?ll use it in a pinch but I prefer Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk.

• robind30 By  robind30
    07.11.19

A must buy if you've tried others and given up

I've tried countless dry shampoos and always end up giving them to my niece, because they don't work for me. I have very fine hair that looks greasy after 16 hours. I have to wash my hair everyday. Batiste is a game changer! It gives my hair volume, makes it easier to style and removes the greasy look! I can skip washing my hair and still look like it's fresh.

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

HOLY GRAIL, BATMAN

Holy grail dry shampoo right here. I use the leopard print one - I think it's the "exotic" scent. I buy the big can every time and take it with me when I travel (forget travel sizes, my hair can use those up in one application). I swear by this stuff. A little white residue, but it easily blends in with a little rub-down.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.18.18

Love it!

I have the tropical scent and it is amazing! This smells just like the beach. There is also no white powder left over.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Nice

Pretty good at absorbing oil in my hair. Can leave white marks if sprayed too close to hair. Must rub around hair after spraying

• csilva By  csilva
    09.20.17

Must have for a busy mom!

I have tried many different dry shampoos and Batiste is the only one I will use. It doesn't leave my hair white or crunchy. After I spray it in and shake my hair, you can't even tell its my second day with washing it. Love it!

• PaleBeauty6 By  PaleBeauty6
    07.11.16

Need it every week!

I use a dry shampoo at least every other day during the week. I use dry shampoo between washings to help keep my hair non-greasy and oily. I love the batiste dry shampoo in floral smell. I really love this brand of dry shampoo. A great value! Love it!

• PaleBeauty6 By  PaleBeauty6
    07.11.16

Need it every week!

• LilBeachyBum By  LilBeachyBum
    03.19.15

I was very happy to find this product and can honestly say IT WORKS! I have very long hair, and it tends to get a bit oily and weighed down. So I spray Batiste Dry Shampoo in it, work it through, and the oiliness is gone AND I have a bit of volume back in my limp & lifeless hair! It also has a fresh, clean scent to it, which is especially great at taking away any bad odors your hair may have picked up (ex. cooking odors, smoke, etc.). I keep a bottle of this in my bag and use it to refresh my hair any time it needs a pick-me-up!

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

After trying SEVERAL dry shampoos I have finally found one that I LOVE and that is this batiste dry shampoo. It works so well and leaves no residue or stickiness. I have stopped looking because I am sticking with this one for sure!!!

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

I love dry shampoos and after I couldn't find my go-to one I found this one. It absorbs most of the oil in your hair and definitely give your hair a boost. The smell isn't overpowering as well, which is nice in comparison to others which make your head smell like a tropical smoothie all day long (unless that's your thing!).

• mbk318 By  mbk318
    04.07.13

This is my favorite dry shampoo and it smells amazing. I have tried other dry shampoo's and have to say that this one is definitely the best. It doesn't leave any white residue on the hair and adds the right amount of volume back to the hair.

• SarahxxAnne By  SarahxxAnne
    11.15.12

I was about to give up on dry shampoos until i found this one! I have very long, thick hair and I use heat products almost daily which makes me HATE washing my hair everyday. So I've tried just about every dry shampoo and this one is the BEST! I use the Batiste Brit version and I love the smell and the product goes on without making my hair wet at the roots which is the problem I had with the other dry shampoos. This one also does what it's supposed to! It makes my hair smell good and takes away the oil! Best dry shampoo I have found and it's affordable.

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.14.12

This product has often saved the day for me! I have very thick hair and washing and drying it is a big project for me. So when I need it, this is a standby to get me another day!

• wenzel2 By  wenzel2
    10.27.11

I love this stuff!!! I prefer to wash my hair every other day to prevent it from drying out so I needed a product like this to get me through that second day of slightly greasy hair. This dry shampoo works wonders and is way better than the Suave Proffessionals dry shampoo that I used previously. It leaves my hair feeling clean and it smells good too. I will always have a can of this miracle worker in my bathroom from now on!