Batiste Dry Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

After trying SEVERAL dry shampoos I have finally found one that I LOVE and that is this batiste dry shampoo. It works so well and leaves no residue or stickiness. I have stopped looking because I am sticking with this one for sure!!!

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

HOLY GRAIL, BATMAN

Holy grail dry shampoo right here. I use the leopard print one - I think it's the "exotic" scent. I buy the big can every time and take it with me when I travel (forget travel sizes, my hair can use those up in one application). I swear by this stuff. A little white residue, but it easily blends in with a little rub-down.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.18.18

Love it!

I have the tropical scent and it is amazing! This smells just like the beach. There is also no white powder left over.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Nice

Pretty good at absorbing oil in my hair. Can leave white marks if sprayed too close to hair. Must rub around hair after spraying

• Tizzle By  Tizzle
    09.20.17

Must have for a busy mom!

I have tried many different dry shampoos and Batiste is the only one I will use. It doesn't leave my hair white or crunchy. After I spray it in and shake my hair, you can't even tell its my second day with washing it. Love it!

• PaleBeauty6 By  PaleBeauty6
    07.11.16

Need it every week!

I use a dry shampoo at least every other day during the week. I use dry shampoo between washings to help keep my hair non-greasy and oily. I love the batiste dry shampoo in floral smell. I really love this brand of dry shampoo. A great value! Love it!

• PaleBeauty6 By  PaleBeauty6
    07.11.16

Need it every week!

• LilBeachyBum By  LilBeachyBum
    03.19.15

I was very happy to find this product and can honestly say IT WORKS! I have very long hair, and it tends to get a bit oily and weighed down. So I spray Batiste Dry Shampoo in it, work it through, and the oiliness is gone AND I have a bit of volume back in my limp & lifeless hair! It also has a fresh, clean scent to it, which is especially great at taking away any bad odors your hair may have picked up (ex. cooking odors, smoke, etc.). I keep a bottle of this in my bag and use it to refresh my hair any time it needs a pick-me-up!

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

I love dry shampoos and after I couldn't find my go-to one I found this one. It absorbs most of the oil in your hair and definitely give your hair a boost. The smell isn't overpowering as well, which is nice in comparison to others which make your head smell like a tropical smoothie all day long (unless that's your thing!).

• mbk318 By  mbk318
    04.07.13

This is my favorite dry shampoo and it smells amazing. I have tried other dry shampoo's and have to say that this one is definitely the best. It doesn't leave any white residue on the hair and adds the right amount of volume back to the hair.