Batiste Dry Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

After trying SEVERAL dry shampoos I have finally found one that I LOVE and that is this batiste dry shampoo. It works so well and leaves no residue or stickiness. I have stopped looking because I am sticking with this one for sure!!!

• robind30 By  robind30
    07.11.19

A must buy if you've tried others and given up

I've tried countless dry shampoos and always end up giving them to my niece, because they don't work for me. I have very fine hair that looks greasy after 16 hours. I have to wash my hair everyday. Batiste is a game changer! It gives my hair volume, makes it easier to style and removes the greasy look! I can skip washing my hair and still look like it's fresh.

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

HOLY GRAIL, BATMAN

Holy grail dry shampoo right here. I use the leopard print one - I think it's the "exotic" scent. I buy the big can every time and take it with me when I travel (forget travel sizes, my hair can use those up in one application). I swear by this stuff. A little white residue, but it easily blends in with a little rub-down.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.18.18

Love it!

I have the tropical scent and it is amazing! This smells just like the beach. There is also no white powder left over.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Nice

Pretty good at absorbing oil in my hair. Can leave white marks if sprayed too close to hair. Must rub around hair after spraying

• Tizzle By  Tizzle
    09.20.17

Must have for a busy mom!

I have tried many different dry shampoos and Batiste is the only one I will use. It doesn't leave my hair white or crunchy. After I spray it in and shake my hair, you can't even tell its my second day with washing it. Love it!

• PaleBeauty6 By  PaleBeauty6
    07.11.16

Need it every week!

I use a dry shampoo at least every other day during the week. I use dry shampoo between washings to help keep my hair non-greasy and oily. I love the batiste dry shampoo in floral smell. I really love this brand of dry shampoo. A great value! Love it!

• PaleBeauty6 By  PaleBeauty6
    07.11.16

Need it every week!

• LilBeachyBum By  LilBeachyBum
    03.19.15

I was very happy to find this product and can honestly say IT WORKS! I have very long hair, and it tends to get a bit oily and weighed down. So I spray Batiste Dry Shampoo in it, work it through, and the oiliness is gone AND I have a bit of volume back in my limp & lifeless hair! It also has a fresh, clean scent to it, which is especially great at taking away any bad odors your hair may have picked up (ex. cooking odors, smoke, etc.). I keep a bottle of this in my bag and use it to refresh my hair any time it needs a pick-me-up!

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

I love dry shampoos and after I couldn't find my go-to one I found this one. It absorbs most of the oil in your hair and definitely give your hair a boost. The smell isn't overpowering as well, which is nice in comparison to others which make your head smell like a tropical smoothie all day long (unless that's your thing!).