Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Spray Review | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Smells good

Light, sweet and fresh soft vanilla scent. One of my faves from Bath & Body Works.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

my fav!

My favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! I have several of the body care products in this scent - I love to layer them or use them alone.The body spray lasts a long time - the scent stays with you so you don't need to reapply throughout the day.

• ccrl1986 By  ccrl1986
    01.05.16

I love this scent! I've been using this for several years and it's my favorite one! It lasts quite a while even on clothes.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Omg I love this scent. I have the peffume, a spray, the lotion and the sanitizer from them. Ok pricing but love the scent. Kinda strong if you spray more than once but lasts forever.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love how it smells. . I use it for everyday use.

• lovemykidsof4 By  lovemykidsof4
    11.02.14

This scent is so warm and yummy, love it!

• montella By  montella
    09.17.14

This is a very nice scent its smells so vanilla eee haha but one of my must haves

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    07.31.14

This is a nice classic scent. I find it is relaxing and good for all year use.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

A classic smell that bath and body works pulls off well.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.10.14

We use this in the bathroom as a spray, and it works WONDERFULLY. I live in a house with six people and we only have one full bath, so it gets a lot of use. I don't even bother with the regular air fresheners anymore because this absolutely takes care of any icky scents!

• Ladipurse By  Ladipurse
    11.20.13

Yummy product !!! I love this scent with vanilla.

• jznmom By  jznmom
    11.15.13

I love this scent. It is one of my go to scents.

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

Ilove the smell

• Chrissy4gordon24 By  Chrissy4gordon24
    10.07.13

This smells just like yummy Christmas sugar cookies! I love wearing it especially during the Holidays!

• Lally4Lyfe By  Lally4Lyfe
    01.13.13

I absolutely love this fragrance. The warm vanilla scent is very comforting. It has also been proven that Men like the smell of vanilla and causes their sensual side to show!