Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Spray | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

We use this in the bathroom as a spray, and it works WONDERFULLY. I live in a house with six people and we only have one full bath, so it gets a lot of use. I don't even bother with the regular air fresheners anymore because this absolutely takes care of any icky scents!

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

my fav!

My favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! I have several of the body care products in this scent - I love to layer them or use them alone.The body spray lasts a long time - the scent stays with you so you don't need to reapply throughout the day.

• ccrl1986 By  ccrl1986
    01.05.16

I love this scent! I've been using this for several years and it's my favorite one! It lasts quite a while even on clothes.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Omg I love this scent. I have the peffume, a spray, the lotion and the sanitizer from them. Ok pricing but love the scent. Kinda strong if you spray more than once but lasts forever.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love how it smells. . I use it for everyday use.

• lovemykidsof4 By  lovemykidsof4
    11.02.14

This scent is so warm and yummy, love it!

• montella By  montella
    09.17.14

This is a very nice scent its smells so vanilla eee haha but one of my must haves

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    07.31.14

This is a nice classic scent. I find it is relaxing and good for all year use.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

A classic smell that bath and body works pulls off well.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.10.14

• Ladipurse By  Ladipurse
    11.20.13

Yummy product !!! I love this scent with vanilla.