Bath and Body Works Bath and Body Works Scent Bug | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I used to be a huge fan of my scentbugs...until B&BW discontinued them. It's impossible to buy new pads for the scents and honestly, they eat up battery life like crazy:(

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• picturemommy By  picturemommy
    12.05.11

I just LOVE this gizmo! ( I should, I own 7 of them!) I have TONS of air fresheners, plug-ins, candles etc. But this gizmo by far is the best! Running on 2 AA batteries and using scented oil on a thick pad...the smell is "true" and intense. It fills my living room quickly and I can then turn it off. I like being able to change out the pads every time I feel like changing up a scent and not having to run to the store to get a new can to insert ... I also like that the oil used can ALSO be used in oil burners..thus maxxing my $$ for what I use! LOVE this GIZMO!