Bath & Body Works Wallflowers

Bath & Body Works Wallflowers

3.1
              Rated #47 in Other
30 Reviews 3.1/5 stars

OBSESSED One of the standout features of Bath and Body Works Wallflowers is their versatility. With a wide range of scents available, from fresh and floral to warm and cozy, there's something to suit every preference and mood. Whether you're looking to create a relaxing atmosphere in the bedroom, add a burst of freshness to the bathroom, or fill the living room with a festive holiday scent, Bath and Body Works has you covered.!

FEELING ROBBED I want to love these. I've spent hundreds of dollars on the plug ins and scents. I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works. I buy in huge volume to give as gifts as well as to use as give aways in my business. I am so let down by the wallflowers. The smell is faint and doesn't last. I have the plug ins set to wide open and still nobody can smell them. I feel robbed and am going back to my old products. Goodbye wallflower. I may be a small speck in your vast amount of buyers but I'm so disappointed that many will be hearing my opinion.

Very pretty. I like the array of options Cute. Doesn't last super long though to be honest. Could be stronger

Match home decor Love the different styles and colors and scents you can get with these. I will say they are more on the expensive side with it being a cheap plastic

Just ok As amazing as these smell, you will really only smell it for about 3-4 days when you plug it in... after that even when the bottle is still full you cannot smell what is plugged in

Great option for fresh smelling home Design is not the best, but these keep my house smelling delicious everyday

Keeps your home smelling amazing I stock up on these when they're on sale and keep them in every room of the house. I like the variety of scents to choose from and the variety of plug ins. Perfect to keep your house smelling great year-round, and even adding some holiday cheer if you get seasonal ones.

Not worth the money Sorry but these are a complete waste of money. They were good years ago when they were first released but now after a day or 2 in an open concept area you can no longer smell the fragrance. In a bathroom you smell them only until the liquid is about halfway evaporated and then the scent fades to nothing.

Pretty Good I really like these - mostly. When the scents smell good, they are great but when the scent doesn't... no way to smell the scent before you buy. Also if you don't put the cap back on, they will leak. But they are nice to have in your home as long as they smell good!

A Waste of Hope No matter what size room, the only way I can smell these is if I am right over it... I have a very good sense of smell too. They heat up, but really don't do what they are advertised to do. At least for the several I have and the different scents.... In the end... a waste IMO

I have several in my house I have several wallflowers in my house to take advantage of all the great refill scents Bath and Body Works has. They do work best in smaller rooms but I can still smell the ones I have in my large, open living room. I buy the wallflowers and refills when on sale, because retail price is ridiculous, and fortunately they are on sale several times a year. I loves these so much I'm giving some as gifts this year! I have long covid and these scents were some of the first things that I was able to smell that smelled "correct" after covid altered my sense of smell for over a year.

I have tried several versions of Wallflowers and I have tried to like them, but they just don't work well. Despite saying you can adjust the scent level, you really can't. They really just stay on wide open, which is too heavy a scent for me. The plugs swivel, but if you swivel it over too far, the oil leaks out. Overall just a poor product for the price

Disappointed Paid a few dollars more for the wallflower that has low, med and high adjustment. The first month it was great! Don't waste your money!!