Bath & Body Works Wallflowers Pluggable Fragrance Review | SheSpeaks

• Krystal_burchette By  Krystal_burchette
    05.24.18

No good

These are overpriced and do not work as good as the glade or air wick brand. I purchased one and started with it in a small room never smelt a thing unless I unplug it and hold it to my nose. I love they have so many fragrances to choose from but I'll stick with the cheaper wall diffusers that I can actually smell f'

• LookingforSunshine By  LookingforSunshine
    09.29.15

I have bought a ton of these. I love them. There are a lot of different scents to choose from and they last for a long time too. Everyday when I open the door to my house it is always the first thing I smell and that's saying a lot because I have pets. I enjoy the selection and even the creative names of these scents .

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    07.06.15

The first day I plug my wall flower in the bathroom. It's was super strong, it travel throughout the apartment. The second day , it not so strong. It very light. The scent I am using is the eucalyptus mint.

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    07.06.15

• princesspam By  princesspam
    06.30.15

I used to really love these, BUT recently I have noticed that most of my plug ins don't work any more. Also, I don't smell anything in my bigger rooms. I have 2 in my living room, and can't smell a thing! These are good for a small bathroom, but not really for bigger rooms.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

BOOOOO. I used to be a huge fan of Wallflowers plug ins but the last group I've bought mysteriously stopped working. It's not just me either. The reviews online are hideous! They're breaking quickly for everyone. Do us a favor, B&BW, and switch to your original manufacturer.

• Mj8462 By  Mj8462
    09.30.13

I like wallflowers. They smell good, have a variety of scents, last a while, and fill the room pretty well.

• cheekybear By  cheekybear
    12.14.12

I love the scents. Much stronger then most of the other plug in freshners. These are great!!!

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I like this! I had the Japanese Cherry Blossom and my room smelled good for months!

• Nmelliott2 By  Nmelliott2
    04.23.12

Love them, but they discontinued the scent I loved. Sandlewood vanilla

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    12.08.11

I love Slatkin Wallflowers sold mostly at Bath & Body Works and some are sold on QVC. I find there are only certain fragrances that smell good heated. Moonlit Path is a wonderful body parfum and lotion, but it is awful in a Wallflower. Cinnamon fragrances, Autumn Wreath, Leaves, Eucalyptus, Cranberry Woods, Balsam Fir and Peppermint are all good in the Wallflower. I have never had a leaking problem with any Wallflowers. I always buy the single units at Bath & Body Works, but found a double Wallflower unit on QVC. I bought 2 of the double units and LOVE them. I can use 2 different bulbs! I have a Balsam Fir and Peppermint in the double unit now and my home smells so Christmassy!

• sakuraisgirl By  sakuraisgirl
    11.22.11

These are really cute looking and I like that there is a wide variety of fragrances to choose from,but no matter which outlet I plug them into,they never seem to fit securely into the socket & I have also noticed some leakage of the oil as well,which is disappointing because the oil used seems to burn far faster than other scented oil products I have tried, I have since been using the febreeze scented oil & plug-in holder instead and it lasts alot longer then the wallflowers ones.Hate to say it,but it's true.

• heather_80104 By  heather_80104
    11.21.11

I LOVE the wallflowers!!!!!! I love them even better when they are $6 !!!! I recently bought the pumpkin spice for thanksgiving time and then got twisted peppermint for christmas time!!!! they smell wonderful and really last awhile too!

• theprincessr By  theprincessr
    11.21.11

I use these in every room of my house. They have a great aroma, strength, and variety. The B&BW line offers a great variety of scents. The fall smells are delightful-- I am enjoying several in my home right now.

• c_mikelson By  c_mikelson
    09.17.10

I love these wallflowers! I have several in my apartment and adore the fragrances.