Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Products

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Products

4.6
              Rated #14 in Fragrance
24 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Another Scentalicious product from b and b works. Love it.

Very pretty smell, wish they had them available more often, but it makes it worth it for a holiday trip to get so many wonderful smelling things at once.

Love this and stock up on it every winter. I also really love their Candy Apple scent. I'm almost out of it right now and will have to wait all year for it to come back out!

Anything vanilla is amazing in my eyes :)

This smells so fabulous! Looking forward to wearing it in the winter!

This spray smells sooo good, I really love it! It smells just like vanilla or cotton candy.

love the vanilla bean noel scent, it smells so good

Can't wait for this scent to come back around. Smells yummy

I agree! This is my favorite winter scent. It smells very luscious and rich, but not overpowering at all. I'm so glad it's getting cooler so I can haul it out again!

Love this smell for the winter. I have multiple sets of it and love each product in this scent.

I had the hand sanitizer. Smells great! But kinda makes you hungry..lol

The scent smells good. I had the foam soap.

I love it! Vanilla is definitely a light, pretty fragrance that's fit for the summer and I wish I had done more of the Bath and Body Vanilla Beam, but I don't. It works for me!! :)

My husband bought this for me many years ago at Christmas and we both loved it. Now, I buy it for him(just the shower gel) and he has women tell him how good he smells just from using the shower gel!

Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite fragrance. It is just too bad that it is only available for the Christmas season. I would buu this product every month of the year if it was available.