Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Review | SheSpeaks

• Nightingale16 By  Nightingale16
    07.21.16

Fave!

This is one of my favorite smells! I received it when I was very young, 12 or so, and I've loved it ever since! It's musky and has hints of berries. It's not sweet at all, nor does it have a cologne scent to it, though I think cologne-wearers (eg. my father) would like this, too. To keep the scent lasting, I layer body wash, lotion, and mist. As for the lotion itself, for my mostly hydrated skin, it does its job, but dry skin bodies may want some more moisture (triple moisture cream, also sold in this scent, is thicker and could work better). A total must-buy if 1) you like woodsy scents, 2) you're trying out Bath and Body Works' products, and/or 3) it's the semi-annual sale lol!

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.20.16

Love it!

Love this brand and this scent! This brand is known for having lots of sales and I love that!

• keanotkeawanna By  keanotkeawanna
    07.20.16

I love this scent I have the mist, lotion and shower gel.

• kharris2007 By  kharris2007
    02.15.16

I will admit when this product first came out..I had to buy it because the word "Twilight" was in it. I was obsessed with the movies and books and I was even more happier to test the fragrance at the store and fell in love with it. I have purchased the body wash, spray and wallflower scent refills.

• greeneye1 By  greeneye1
    11.22.15

Didn't like the scent to strong and man like smell

• JackiiG By  JackiiG
    11.21.15

Although the scent of this product is quite amazing, I believe that it's not for all skin types and may cause irritation because of its scent. So I wouldn't recommend this as a moisturizer but just something to put on last minute to smell good.

• kellieanne21 By  kellieanne21
    09.07.15

Love this scent, lotion is smooth and not too heavy

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.21.15

One of my all time favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. It's not an overpowering smell but definitely wonderful! Not floral or fruity and not masculine either.

• lesliepleasants By  lesliepleasants
    03.09.15

Great scent... you could wear this one daily if you wanted.

• Isayusay By  Isayusay
    01.10.15

This product smells really good like most from this line but the smell fades away in a short time. I would of expect it to last much longer for the price. But it does smell good for as long as it lasts. I would recommend this to a friend with my side not, after all perfumes and lotions are very personal and should be judge by the user, what doesn't work for one person may work great for another

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

This is one of my go-to scents. I love it.

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    08.31.14

its the only scent my husband has ever complimented me on wearing !! That means it must be good!

• Surfmom831 By  Surfmom831
    08.18.14

Love this scent! I also have it as a body spray

• irene322 By  irene322
    08.15.14

Love Bath Body Works lotions. They smell really good. Gives you a perfume like scent through out the day.

• bmomcmc By  bmomcmc
    05.10.14

I received this as a gift. I love the smell. The only downfall is I have to reapply often as the scent doesn't last long. It is worth buying.