Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash Review | SheSpeaks

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

Sweet but Strong

One of their most classic and wonderful scents. The only real downside is that it can sometimes be an overpowering scent. I cant spray more than a sprits without at least one sneeze. But i think that could also be a good thing, as youre not using as much product. This scent is very pleasurable.

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

Sweet but Strong

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    04.04.17

Smells great

Who doesn't love bath and body works?! The sweet pea body splash smells great and lasts all day.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Fabulous Fragrance

I love the smell of Sweet Pea from Bath & Body Works! The body splash is a quick way to freshen up! I like to use the body wash and body lotion with this as well!

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

sweet & floral

Sweet Pea is one of my all-time favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I think I wore it every day of high school! The splash is lightweight but lasts a long time. Such a refreshing & wonderful scent!

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

This product has a very nice light sweet fragrance that lasts all day! It's super affordable!

• momapolly By  momapolly
    10.25.15

The lovely floral scent of sweet peas wafts around you like a soft cloud. The aroma stays with you throughout most of the day. It makes me feel fresh and so clean.

• steph31374 By  steph31374
    10.24.15

I love bath and body works products. Sweet pea is one of my favorite scents. It's subtle and not and overpowering fragrance.

• kellieanne21 By  kellieanne21
    09.07.15

Sweet pea is my favorite scent! I use it all the time

• chrysten2004 By  chrysten2004
    09.04.15

I am very picky when it comes to body sprays. However, there is something about Sweet Pea that I absolutely love!

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    02.05.15

Great smelling spray, one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works.

• kasey0824 By  kasey0824
    12.27.14

Smells very girly and fresh, but the scent doesn't last for very long. Good product for the price!

• AsiaDiva By  AsiaDiva
    07.14.14

I luv this Sweet Pea spray mist. It's light, sweet smelling, and crisp that don't lingers all days. Just have of the day. Real nice spray!

• allysiamilligan By  allysiamilligan
    07.14.14

A classic scent. Great for summer!

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

A classic sweet, floral smell. It reminds me of a summer day spent among the flowers