Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Shimmer Body Mist Review | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love the shimmer and scents. I used them on the go after a workout and shower. Spray and go.

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

The shimmer and sparkle in this body spray is nice, but the scents are too floral for me. I though initially the sweet pee note was overpowering. It lasts well, but I just haven't found a fragrance that I like in this line.

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    06.07.14

I love all of the Bath & Body Works scents. I usually go for more of the fruity, and exotic scents. I also like sweet scents, and floral as well. So, something like this would be right up my ally. Smells great.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

Very pretty scent and just the right amount of glisten and sparkle to go with a good night out on the town

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.22.13

I'm not a girly girl so I'm not a big fan because of the shimmer.

• lolabrio By  lolabrio
    01.18.13

Amazing as promised!

• hotdog79 By  hotdog79
    10.26.11

This spray is absolutely amazing, I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. The shimmer in the spray is beautiful and not overpowering or childish-looking like regular glitter spray. It gives your skin just the right amount of shimmer for a very sexy, feminine look. I usually use this in the "Sweet Pea" scent, and it smells so yummy. I wore this in the summer when it was 90 degrees and above and the shimmer lasted all day and I could still smell it on myself 10 hours later.