Bath Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss | SheSpeaks

• mrobin77 mrobin77
    04.14.17

BEST SPICY SWEET SCENT

My all time fav scent!! If you love spicy..yet sweetly perfumed...you gotta try. This will stay with you longer than fruity scents. I receive so many complimentdswhen i wear this.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

BEST SPICY SWEET SCENT

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Nice.

This reminds me of their orchid line. Which also reminds me of Tom Fords, " Black Orchid" perfume. It's a nice scent.

• ArtP0p By  ArtP0p
    01.13.17

Kiss of sweetness

I have a travel size of this cream. It smells really nice and the smell carries without having to use much. It's definitely a winter flower scent. I love the name too.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I love this lotion it's my favorite smell it last long all day

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

This is by far my favorite lotion! The best winter fragrance I've found yet!

• Giovannadonjuan11 By  Giovannadonjuan11
    10.09.15

I love the creams from there I always buy some they have really nice smells.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

I'm a huge fan of Bath and Body Works, especially their lotions. I always use them during the winter time, when my skin gets so dry and ashy. The shea butter really brings moisture to my skin, and the smell is so pleasant. The Dark Kiss is one of my favorite scents.

• Carleybrooke By  Carleybrooke
    08.09.15

I absolutely love dark kiss!! The smell is sexy, sweet, and seductive! Oh, and my boyfriend loves it too!

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

My aunt had this at her house i tried it, instantly took me back in time when my husband and i first met. long story short its almost gone we both use it ( My husband and I) and i need to pick up more.

• slvtty By  slvtty
    08.24.14

The lotion smells great, but it's not a great moisturiser. I would have much rather sacrificed the fragrance for quality hydration