Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Butterfly Flower Body Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• juli12s By  juli12s
    03.02.14

The smell is too strong, oily texture. I used it on my legs after shaving only.

• Thatchickp By  Thatchickp
    02.26.14

Not really my favorite scent I like fruity smells more

• MommaOfTwoBoys By  MommaOfTwoBoys
    02.25.14

Nice fragrance but doesn't really give me the moisturizing I need for really dry skin. I use it as an alternative to a body spray fragrance.

• Ryckmanc32 By  Ryckmanc32
    06.11.13

I really didnt care for this one for it was way strong i had to wash it off my skin after a few hrs for it gave me a head ach!

• missyadventurous By  missyadventurous
    06.10.13

Tried this and other scents from bath and body, and must say, the smell is a little overpowering. I myself am sensitive to scents and find this to be a little too strong, especially when I would like to wear additional perfume. The lotion by itself is alright at smoothing my hands and elbows, but I would choose another less intense and lingering aroma next time.

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.25.13

I got japanese cherry blossom for Christmas and it is really strong smelling.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

it smells so good! And makes your hands really soft after applying.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

Love the smell!

• ldparrish By  ldparrish
    11.15.10

I really like this scent and so do others. I receive a lot of compliments when using this one.

• egindin By  egindin
    09.06.10

The scents are alluring, but the lotion's ingredients is not wholesome and contains too many harsh chemicals.

• JoyceA By  JoyceA
    09.06.10

Scent was too heavy for me and too flowery. I like more of the woodsy and citrus scents.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.03.10

Absolutely love this scent!

• alijewyl64 By  alijewyl64
    02.25.10

i am a big, BIG fan of B&BW - i love this scent.. use the body cream and lotion all the time.. one of my top 5 scents..

• crazed_mama07 By  crazed_mama07
    01.06.10

I love that it's moisturizing without being greasy and the scent is great, but a little heavy. I put it on in the morning before work, but not during the day, because some of my coworkers are sensitive to scents.

• abbybell By  abbybell
    12.22.09

I love ALL B&B lotions. The texture and colors are wonderful and there are so much variety and the more you buy the better the deal you get.