Bath Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream | SheSpeaks

• vanessadc By  vanessadc
    07.28.14

I love the way this makes my hands feel! The smell may be a little strong for some, but not bad smelling by any means. And I feel like it makes my hands soft all day without constantly having to reapply.

• savaannahreese By  savaannahreese
    05.05.14

I would love to try this product, I have used other hand creams and somewhat liked them. And based on what I have read I would probably love this product.

• frezia2014 By  frezia2014
    05.04.14

Love the smell and the way my hands feel after. It is one of my favorite band creme.

• SmileyMoniq By  SmileyMoniq
    02.21.14

Oh, I love this stuff! Smells good (sweet, like buttercream icing), and works! Leaves your hands moisturized and so soft! Definitely a must try, if you haven't already!

• afaye5 By  afaye5
    02.20.14

Ih man. By far my all time favorite right now at bath and body works. The smell is mesmorizing. And leaves your bodysilky smooth.

• kj2012 By  kj2012
    12.27.11

Just the smell of this handcream is enough to send you in happy odor orbit! It's a fresh scent, not overpowering, yet comforting somehow. It reminds me of something you would find at a fancy spa. It goes on smooth, is not greasy, and absorbs well. Ingredients include African Shea Butter and Mongolian Cashmere extract (not sure what that is, but it works!). This product is part of Bath & Body Works True Blue Line and also comes in a bath wash, spray, and body lotion. I have not tried the rest yet, but I plan to.