Bath Body Works Sensual Amber Perfume | SheSpeaks

• marienate By  marienate
    05.11.15

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    02.28.15

The fragrance of sensual amber gives what it promises, a scent of sensuality. It smells warm and welcoming. I'm more of a citrus-scent lover, but I still liked this one.

• Chikita83 By  Chikita83
    02.26.14

I really enjoy this fragrance, how warm and soft it is. I prefer to wear it in the nite time or oh hot summer moths, it goes well with my PH.. the price its a great for the amount of product you get. On my second bottle already! I do wish it was more long lasting , but I need to reapply a couple times during a long day.

• kuananysha By  kuananysha
    07.15.13

cozy, warm and yummy

• laurela98 By  laurela98
    06.04.13

I don't like this smell.

• kymnasium By  kymnasium
    03.15.13

I'm not a fan of this scent it seems way to deep but I guess it lives up to it's name on the bottle lol, I wouldn't expect it to be light and airy, but I was more hoping for less musk smell.

• Chardancer4life By  Chardancer4life
    03.08.13

It's a calming delicious smell. My Sisters favorite. I only use it on occasion bt its definitely a winter months smell.

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.13.12

I like it, but definitely not my favorite. It smells good on me but some people it smells horrid on (my mother). Just make sure you use a tester before you actually commit to purchase it.

• nikki2076 By  nikki2076
    07.10.12

This smells so good! It's a warm rich smell! Loves! And I love that they have room spray and candles in the same scent! So awesome!

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

Lovely scent! Not too strong as with most of B&BW scents. they dont seem to last as long as most purfumes but the smell is wonderful, soft, a but of a muck scent, my hubby loves this one on me!