Bath Body Works Rainkissed Leaves Products | SheSpeaks

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

Omg this smell really good and it keeps your body soft

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love it. The smell is soothing.

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

I found the scent to be a bit nauseating. Overall, I am not a huge fan of BBW products. I find the lotion to be irritating and too powerful in the scent.

• illeqalbeauty By  illeqalbeauty
    10.20.13

I love this product, it left my skin soft and smelling wonderful. It was refreshing.

• volgirlforlife By  volgirlforlife
    09.04.13

Makes my dry skin soft it wonderful makes my skin soft and smelling great love it

• JoyDawn138 By  JoyDawn138
    07.31.13

Love this!

• beauty4free2u By  beauty4free2u
    07.20.13

So I tried this great Shower Gel and Body Lotion in "rainkissed leaves" from Bath & Body Works and I can give it really only my thumps up. I can not stand if a Shower Gel is to sweet or girly because after all I want to feel refreshed. This shower gel feels just great on my skin, refreshes me and leaves behind a nice scent. It smells like a forest somehow but in a cleaner way. Really nice. To top it off after my shower with the Body Lotion makes the scent even stronger and I feel clean for hours! The lotion sinks fast into my dry skin. My verdict: I love it!