Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.18.20

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer smells good and is perfect for travel or keeping in a purse. I sued this when out in public, especially before eating if I can't wash my hands first.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    06.18.20

smells great and effective

Fits in my pocket, small but powerful. It smells great too, which is why it's my favorite hand sanitizer to use. Smells great and effective.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.06.20

Moisturizing Sanitizer

I stay on Bath and Body Works always looking for deals because their products are so wonderfully amazing. Their PocketBac Hand Sanitizers are Compact and come in amazing scents. Sometimes you may even want to eat it!-But please don't! (LOL) They are moisturizing do they don't dry out your skin as much as that is a known thing for sanitizers because of the alcohol content. I also love the colors they end up coming out with. I love all the boldness they make with their products!

• rainbowtrafficlights By  rainbowtrafficlights
    06.05.20

An Obsession!

Since I was 12, I've been obsessed with hoarding Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers. I love how many little carriers they sell to go along with it and all the different scents, colors, and even sometimes glitter they have in store! They're just as effective as regular sanitizer but more fun!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.07.20

Must have!

So convenient to carry in my purse and another in the car to have whenever I need it. Glad I stocked up last time they were on sale since it's impossible to get more now. Love the beach theme and berry scents.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

For the win

Pricey..but if ya hit bbw when theyre having a sale theyre a steal. They smell sooo good. And the little holders they have are super convenient.

• Oki2cali By  Oki2cali
    07.16.19

Buy it !

This is the only Brand of sanitizers that I use . Even my boyfriends loves them because they have masculine smells and he?s always out driving for work so they are convenient . The price is good as well . I keep one on my purse at my desk at home in my car etc

• Shannelcouture By  Shannelcouture
    07.13.19

Perfect for anyone on the go with germ awareness

Literally the best little thing you can attach to oneself. Have on your purse, backpack, briefcase, whatever. If you feel you need to freshen up your hands from any mess quickly pop out you handi-sani and rub away the germs. All types of scents and cute little carrying cases that change, so many options.

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

Apparently doesn't do as promised

Loved all of their hand sanitizers until my sister in law who is a nurse came home with some interesting news. She said the active ingredient that actually sanitizes your hands takes up to 6 hours to work. Which means you would have to not touch anything for 6 hours for your hands to be clean from using this. Which totally defeats the purpose. I have a newborn. I need my hands clean quick. IRS great to make your hands smell nice though, lol.

• amcalzada By  amcalzada
    04.20.18

B&B Hand Sanitizers

I love that they are not too expensive and i can just put them in my purse and have as needed!! So convenient and handy and always smell so good!