Bath & Body Works Plumeria Body Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• AIDEEG By  AIDEEG
    11.02.12

i have used this for many years and i love love love it!!!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

I love Bath & Body Works body creams, but personally I think the plumeria is way too sweet

• swtxsweetie By  swtxsweetie
    07.24.10

Love the scent!!! But, it doesn't moisturize very well for me. I have very dry skin and a few hours after I use it, my skin peels.

• jul516 By  jul516
    07.10.10

This is the one of the best products by BBW. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all!

• momala By  momala
    07.01.10

This is my 'go to' scent from BBW. Very subtle, gently floral with just a hint of citrus. I started using this back in '02 and I hope they never discontinue it. Makes my skin soooo soft and smooth.

• pinkpixie By  pinkpixie
    04.06.10

Bath and Body Works makes some of my most favorite scents. I recently used this one while at work and thought well something smells good! I go to scratch my nose and long behold its this lotion i put on hours ago! Its so creamy, moisturizing, and the scent lasts even after washing my hands.

• emylet By  emylet
    03.05.10

I absolutely love their creams. Everyone always compliments me when I wear them, and I am excited to buy the Plumeria body cream!

• younica121 By  younica121

it feels amazing!

• borzio By  borzio
    02.27.10

I'm addicted to Bath and Body Works products.

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    02.27.10

I do love the Bath and Body Works body cream, and as far as the plumeria scent is concerned, this is a good one...but I prefer softer scents. But I do recommend that body cream--very thick and makes my skin very smooth :)

• xocmdxo By  xocmdxo
    02.25.10

I agree! I have yet to find a plumeria scented lotion that smells better than this one! i ALWAYS stock up because its seasonal, but for some of the Bath and Body Works sales, I can snag a lotion for $3-$5!

• alijewyl64 By  alijewyl64
    02.25.10

OMG. I am absolutely addicted to this velvety body cream in this scent that is so delicious - I can't even describe how decadent and luscious it smells.. I slather it on in layers... but love love love the body cream.. must try.