Bath Body Works Plumeria Body Cream | SheSpeaks

• AIDEEG By  AIDEEG
    11.02.12

i have used this for many years and i love love love it!!!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

I love Bath & Body Works body creams, but personally I think the plumeria is way too sweet

• swtxsweetie By  swtxsweetie
    07.24.10

Love the scent!!! But, it doesn't moisturize very well for me. I have very dry skin and a few hours after I use it, my skin peels.

• jul516 By  jul516
    07.10.10

This is the one of the best products by BBW. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all!

• momala By  momala
    07.01.10

This is my 'go to' scent from BBW. Very subtle, gently floral with just a hint of citrus. I started using this back in '02 and I hope they never discontinue it. Makes my skin soooo soft and smooth.

• charlieshuman By  charlieshuman
    05.19.10

Bath and Body Works definitely has the best Plumeria scented products I have yet to find. The cream is rich and velvety. The smell is long lasting, I can put it on in the morning and still smell it at the end of the day.

• pinkpixie By  pinkpixie
    04.06.10

Bath and Body Works makes some of my most favorite scents. I recently used this one while at work and thought well something smells good! I go to scratch my nose and long behold its this lotion i put on hours ago! Its so creamy, moisturizing, and the scent lasts even after washing my hands.

• lovelifelisa By  lovelifelisa
    03.08.10

I love everything from Bath and Body Works. I've tried the plumeria body spray before but not the cream,but I'm sure it's just as amazing. I also love the coconut lime vebena and I have the fresh pineapple body cream ,which is also amazing. I just love them all!

• emylet By  emylet
    03.05.10

I absolutely love their creams. Everyone always compliments me when I wear them, and I am excited to buy the Plumeria body cream!

• lialang By  lialang
    03.01.10

I love the B&B body creams. They are so thick and luxurious, you really feel you are putting something on. Your skin stays soft long afterwards.