Bath Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• lolabrio lolabrio
    01.18.13

I have to say I absolutely love this scent, maybe it's has to do with my love about France or any European country really. It lasts long enough, and smells so good. When I bought it I was like "this is what a femine, romantic charm in Paris smells like". And it goes perfectly with the name because Paris is the city of LOVE!

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.05.17

bath and body

I love anything that bath and body works has.this does smell good but it is a little strong for me.

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.01.17

• Briana85 By  Briana85
    08.10.17

Paris amour

This is one of my favorite bath & body works scents. I like how you can wear it and never get tired of the smell and i love that is long lasting

• shantillakay By  shantillakay
    03.16.16

love this! smells so good! Sweet and flowery deliciousness

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I have not try this one yet but I bit it smell good.

• CrystalRuiz By  CrystalRuiz
    01.03.16

I love the smell!...its light and wonderful, perfect to apply whenever, and throughout the day

• JustGinaJoan By  JustGinaJoan
    12.10.15

Another awesome product from Bath & Body. I lovelovelove it! I wear it every chance I get. I get lots of compliments when I do wear it.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    12.08.15

I love the scent , I like how it make me feel sexy

• mizzkandi By  mizzkandi
    09.04.14

I am a big Bath and Body works customer. Paris Amour is one of my favorite. I love the way it last and i don't have to reapply. I also like it when I walk in a room and people ask me what I'm wearing. Love Love Love it!

• marie_gaeta By  marie_gaeta
    07.28.14

My friend got me this in the body wash! I almost hate to use it because I don't want it to be gone. I love it, it smells so good