Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Review | SheSpeaks

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.05.17

bath and body

I love anything that bath and body works has.this does smell good but it is a little strong for me.

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.01.17

• Briana85 By  Briana85
    08.10.17

Paris amour

This is one of my favorite bath & body works scents. I like how you can wear it and never get tired of the smell and i love that is long lasting

• shantillakay By  shantillakay
    03.16.16

love this! smells so good! Sweet and flowery deliciousness

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I have not try this one yet but I bit it smell good.

• CrystalRuiz By  CrystalRuiz
    01.03.16

I love the smell!...its light and wonderful, perfect to apply whenever, and throughout the day

• JustGinaJoan By  JustGinaJoan
    12.10.15

Another awesome product from Bath & Body. I lovelovelove it! I wear it every chance I get. I get lots of compliments when I do wear it.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    12.08.15

I love the scent , I like how it make me feel sexy

• mizzkandi By  mizzkandi
    09.04.14

I am a big Bath and Body works customer. Paris Amour is one of my favorite. I love the way it last and i don't have to reapply. I also like it when I walk in a room and people ask me what I'm wearing. Love Love Love it!

• marie_gaeta By  marie_gaeta
    07.28.14

My friend got me this in the body wash! I almost hate to use it because I don't want it to be gone. I love it, it smells so good

• Mckenna0515 By  Mckenna0515
    03.09.14

I thought that this product smelled really well. This fragrence is my absolute favorite in all of the bath and body lines. The smell is not overpowering, unless you use like three or four squirts. I thought that this product did work really well.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.18.14

Fell in love with this in b&bw bought it got it home and after acouple weeks I hated it way to strong

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

I absolutely love this scent!!! I have 2 small bottles and 1 large one, plus the hand cream. I just wish the scent lasted a little longer, but the lotion does seem to last longer than the spritz.

• debbieram23 By  debbieram23
    09.02.13

I love this scent. It's one of my favorite from Bath and Body works. I am always in that store buying more and more. The Paris Amour collection is great.

• Luvlady21 By  Luvlady21
    08.24.13

I changed to this when velvet tuberose was removed