Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Review | SheSpeaks

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    01.27.17

Romantic scent

I have loved this scent since my teens! I have been using the full line when I need some serious TLC for over 10 years now. This scent is a little light but still very feminine. My husband particularly enjoys when I wear this!

• kasey0824 By  kasey0824
    12.27.14

Great gift for your mom or that special girl in your life! Would definitely recommend this product.

• Dymond By  Dymond
    12.18.14

It is nice but lets just say my mom loves it 😊

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    07.31.14

Moonlight path is one of my favorite scents. I like anything with lavender and this has some. The fragrance lasts for a long time after application and is not overpowering.

• AsiaDiva By  AsiaDiva
    07.14.14

This Moonlight Path was not a smell good for me. It ranks in the ages for like my Mother who is 67. More for older people not for me. Very disappointing spray mist for me. Smell Terrible!

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

This used to be one of my favorite scents but my tastes have changed a bit. It's fruity and feminine with a touch of a baby powder scent and it does last for quite a while. It's now a bit overwhelming for me but it's a great choice if you're going out on a romantic date and don't want to "re-scent" yourself during the night.

• blonde3250 By  blonde3250
    04.19.14

What a beautiful scent I have the body creme I've had it forever it last for a long time .my guy goes crazy when I have it on .

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.19.13

Light and refreshing. Great price.

• joannerivera By  joannerivera
    04.19.13

My favorite for the evening. I take my shower and apply it for bed. One of the best fragances yet from Bath and Body.

• Bradysmama33 By  Bradysmama33
    12.05.12

I was first introduced to Moonlight Path a couple years ago when my mom was wearing it - love the smell. It's light, airy and not too flowery for my tastes.

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

I first smelled this in a candle and it blew me away! Love it! Soft and feminine reminds me of a clean baby! :)

• mickey7879 By  mickey7879
    10.23.12

This is my absolute favorite scent. Makes me smell so good and at a decent price.

• MulticulturalMommy By  MulticulturalMommy
    10.17.12

The first time I smelled this was when it was given to me as a gift for my 21st birthday. That was (sadly) 13 years ago and I haven't stopped using it since. This is one of my all time favorite scents. It's clean, crisp and slightly seductive without too much spice. I give it as a gift all the time and fragrance is very personal, so far everyone I gave it to - loves it.

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.13.12

I LOVE this. I can't even describe it. I feel so elegant and fancy when I wear it, yet it is so cheap. Couldn't ask for a better combo.

• vleites1214 By  vleites1214
    09.16.12

Fragrance ever made by Bath and Body Works and it you use the shower fel and then the body lotion and finish of with the mist you will smell wonderful a day long no need to add more frangrances this is one of my favorites.