Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• Zumbachick By  Zumbachick
    06.20.18

Fresh, light, great mixture! I like that it's not so overpowering that I can't use it at work. Well done!

• preetika2393 By  preetika2393
    12.06.17

Too sweet a smell

While I have alaways been a fan of bath and body works, their creamsa re amazing, this one is not exactly my favorite,..but that is only because of the smell of this one

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Love the smell and it goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky afterwards. no greasy feeling either

• RavenSlack By  RavenSlack
    08.26.17

LOVE it

the smell is lovely !!! and it does't make my skin itch at all !!

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

Great Scent

I love the clean scent of French Lavender and Honey Bath And Body lotion! I keep it at my job so when I need a bit of a pick me up after a difficult customer, also I work retail so we move boxes constantly so my hands tend to get a little dry and I have found Bath and Body lotion to work very well for me. Plus with all the amazing scents they are perfect gifts to give for any occasion.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

This lotion smells really nice and it is hydrating!

• Olysichka By  Olysichka
    11.05.16

Soft skin !

I love lavender, it smells so so good ! and my hands smells great afterwards and also feel very soft !

• twlight00 By  twlight00
    08.16.16

Love!

I love Bath & Body and I love the subtle scent this lotion has. Although on days my allergies are bothering me I stray away because it seems to irritate. But good for all other days!

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.16.16

Bath and Bodyworks..Lavendar and Honey body lotion

Absolutely love this body lotion, its a very nice subtle scent and it lasts quite a long time, its not greasy and doesn't take long to absorb, highly recommend

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Perfect Scent!

Strong and lasting smell, always get asked what I am wearing because it smells so good!

• afrench1985 By  afrench1985
    06.23.16

So relaxing!

This lotion is amazing! The scent is very relaxing and lasts a long time. This is perfect for before bedtime as a relaxing part of your evening routine.

• Nbarker18 By  Nbarker18
    06.23.16

Highly Recommended

I absolutely love any Bath and Body Works products! I have a ton of it myself! It keeps you smelling great for the day and keeps you moisturized! I highly recommend!

• Burningember By  Burningember
    06.22.16

Leaves your legs so soft you feel like you just shaved them. The smell is so rich and refreshing but thb i split the bottle into two and add unscented lotion because bbw tends to be too strong for me.

• monaespeaks16 By  monaespeaks16
    05.28.16

my bath and body work

I am a bath and body work lady i love a lot of the products my fav is the pink chiffon they last all day and keep my skin moist. My daughter also love it

• traceyk By  traceyk
    06.20.14

The scent of this lotion is absolutely wonderful! I have never been a fan of lavender and was hesitant to try this scent but once I did I was hooked! It reminds me walking through a garden on a spring day! The lotion leaves my skin moisturized and smelling delightful! I love this so much I have stockpiled it!