Bath Body Works Carried Away Fragrance Mist | SheSpeaks

• kuananysha By  kuananysha
    07.15.13

this is one of those smell I would buy for a 11 year old it smells kind of like a baby power

• tracirae By  tracirae
    09.26.11

Purchased this in a travel size bottle in store. It smells so good, but I can't really put it in words how it smells. I definitely recommend everyone to go try this fragrance!

• faerica7 By  faerica7
    07.07.11

I don't like this fragrance, would not recommend

• Sparkscity831 By  Sparkscity831
    06.20.11

This fragrance is mostly for teenagers like me, but sometimes the scent is overpowering(:

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    03.25.11

I am not a fan of this scent I can't even describe how it smells, it almost has a milky smell to me, and the lotion is even worse so this is by far one of the worse scents by bath and body works in my opinion.

• Pearliieee By  Pearliieee
    01.26.11

Recently having picked up the Carried Away travel fragrance mist, I was not expecting much. It was more as of one of those last minute, sure I'll take that sort of deals. However I was pleasantly surprised. The fragrance itself is a very berryish, sweet, yet floral scent. It's very light and feminine, yet also very appealing. It reminded me faintly of Sweet Pea, however I am a much bigger fan of this scent.