Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Review | SheSpeaks

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

relaxing scent

I love using this on my feet and legs especially after a workout or run. the scent is a bit intense, so it takes some getting used to, but it's very refreshing and calming.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

This is AMAZING! Probably my favorite item out of Bath & Body Works. The scent is strong, aroma therapeutic, and lasts a long time. It really destresses you. I love using at home to chill out, but it's also great to have in the office.

• AnneTxRN By  AnneTxRN
    08.12.15

OMG! I absolutely love this product! It smells soooooo good. I use it at night, and I know I sleep better. My husband loves the smell of it as well. I like the bottle, but I tend to knock it off the nightstand. Just know that the bottle is glass.

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

The lotion works well The scent us nice but very overwhelming at first

• scofiles By  scofiles
    07.14.15

This product is a life saver. Depression and anxiety run in my family, and as crazy as it may sound, this stuff helps us all mellow out. We use this in place of menthol rubs when we're sick. I personally have the spray that I use in my room before going to sleep. I sleep much, much better when I use this product.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! Put on a relaxing soundtrack and turn off the lights... You'll be down for the count in no time;)

• SassyBri By  SassyBri
    04.24.15

This lotion is wonderful, the scent is calming and relaxing. It hydrates your skin and the scent is not overbearing.

• krickett1972 By  krickett1972
    04.23.15

The product thickness was perfect for me. However, the scent was so overpowering it kept making me sneeze.

• awalker34 By  awalker34
    04.23.15

Perfect for an alone spa night and its amazing lotion and its nor expensive

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I got this as a gift. You can warm it up and put some gloves on and sock after and you'll feel like you've been spoiled at a spa.

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

I do like using this product however I wish it was a little more thinker so it can stay longer. However, it does feel good it does relax me and I would recommend it.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    10.16.14

My favorite is the Lavender! Still a great product. This scent is very strong. Great if you have a cold, but a little much for every day use.

• Yenni16 By  Yenni16
    10.16.14

One of my favorites it gives me instant relive when I put it on

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.16.14

I wasn't so impressed about this item when I tried... Stress Relief doesn't apply to much. It has a nice scent

• GoldAnchorLife By  GoldAnchorLife
    10.07.14

i absolutely love this lotion. It has a very lovely smell. The scent of this lotion is not overpowering. I love the feel of the lotion too. It's not thick or watery. It does have a very relaxing smell too it. I would recommend this to everyone