Barefoot Moscato | SheSpeaks

• swbyps2 swbyps2
    03.28.12

This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.

• AliSpeaks By  AliSpeaks
    06.18.18

Favorite go to for years.

My absolute favorite for a good true moscato. I was turned onto this years ago at a dinner with my boyfriend's family. We had fruit, cheese and a light scallop meal. It was a wonderful pairing and ever since i've been hooked on the white whine. I need to try the rose and the less sweet versions.

• DestinyAlfonso2012 By  DestinyAlfonso2012
    06.18.18

Try it now, you wont be disappointed!!!

My absolute favorite brand of Moscato!! The wine pairs very well with with a grilled chicken cesar salad, as I have discovered myself. With soft notes of pear and white grape, accompanied by a smooth and crisp taste... it will leave your mouth tingling. Highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet!!!

• lifero By  lifero
    03.29.18

Love the taste and the price

Love it is not too sweet and does the job of relaxing me

• qingles By  qingles
    07.14.16

Great for the price

This is my go-to "cheap" wine - which is usually something I only buy when I have one goal: get wasted. This particular wine pulled me through countless Megabus rides when my (now) husband and I had an LDR (long distance relationship). Now it holds a special place in my heart...

• sabrina345 By  sabrina345
    07.16.15

It's a great drink when staying home during a Friday with friends, the taste is great paired with a buttery type of dinner like Salman.

• Ladydarksky By  Ladydarksky
    07.15.15

i have bought this a few times at the store here and i have to say the first time it was ok, then i wasn't on the low sugar kick, now that i am the sweetness of it is just so over powering that i cant stand even the smell of this, some bottles are more strong than others which makes me wonder how some stores get this product, either way i was impressed with the wine and now on my do not buy list

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.24.14

I've tried numerous types of wines but this one has to be my favorite! It has just the right amount of sweetness and is so smooth going down...and the price of it is awesome to be SOOO good!

• honestheart By  honestheart
    11.05.14

It has a good price and you can find this brand almost anywhere, It has a sweet taste with a nice buzz that comes with it. For party or small gathering this will be a nice addition for the ladies

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

it affordable and it taste so good.

• mingee08 By  mingee08
    09.12.14

I'm an not a huge wine drinker~ but if there's a wine that might change my mind~ it's Moscato!! The Barefoot Moscato is flavorful and bright!! I really enjoyed it and it was a nice change from the heavy taste of my whiskey & diet I normally drink. I definitely would recommend this Barefoot wine(-: