Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Primer | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

It works but it goes on very oily and I have found other primers that work better.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I love this. I wear it under my Bare Minerals foundation but sometimes (when I'm in a hurry), I wear it by itself to even out my complexion

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.09.15

really love this primer. Glides on skin like a smooth gel and blends great onto skin. Allows makeup to really last during the day and does not feel heavy or change the look of your makeup. Helps foundation really hold onto skin

• CourtLux By  CourtLux
    02.04.15

LOVE using this product before applying my foundation. Leaves my skin silky smooth and holds my makeup in place!

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.30.14

This is great for oily skin great product !

• addavis83 By  addavis83
    10.08.14

Prime Time by Bare Minerals is the best Primer I've ever tried. It goes on very light and even and gives your face a soft and smoother feel. I think you get better coverage with your makeup and you don't have to touch-up as much.

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

Probably the best primer I have ever used. Great product!

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

Too expensive and too oily and greasy. I prefer the Smashbox it is alot less expensive and alot better.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

• nursekjp By  nursekjp
    10.02.13

Unpleasant tingling to my face when applied and I do not have sensitive skin. I also wasn't a fan of the smell.

• Jaguar111 By  Jaguar111
    01.30.13

I love B.E but after trying a bunch of primers I can't say this is the best, it is far better than some but still there are cheaper just as good primers out there, sephora's is comparable... I do love it but it's just so expensive... i gave it 3 stars for price, it does last a while and a little goes a long way, for those with drying issues you probably used too much product.