Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Natural Sunscreen SPF30 | SheSpeaks

• jenshinn jenshinn
    03.04.12

I was really excited to try this product as I hate putting regular sunscreen on my face.(It tends to make me break out.) I was disappointed with it though, as it made my face turn oompa loompa orange. Too bad, as I have never had a negative thing to say about any bare escentual products.

• Angiewhite8839 By  Angiewhite8839
    01.01.16

I love the powder formula but it's hard to see where you've put it and if you have missed a spot. Especially great for the hair parts and back of neck.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    06.19.13

I must have a dud - because I cannot ever seemed to get anything out of mine. So it just sits in my drawer.

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

• paulabearb By  paulabearb
    03.15.11

This product is fantastic, I use it myself however my mum is allergic to every sunscreen except this one :-) We are both so pleased. The minerals are fantastic, make the skin look healthy and great. None of the white patches you get when you use zinc sunscreen and best of all you can carry it in your bag and apply regularly so your face isn't ever exposed to to the sun causing irrerversible damage. I can't say enough about this product except that you should try it. Yes I know the naysayers will say it's pricey however it does last ages and ages even when you reapply every couple of hours and it looks great and best of all you are protecting your skin against further skin damage so that means less cosmetic work later ;-)

• LAgirl By  LAgirl
    08.16.10

Never going back to liquid/lotion sunblock. It is pricey but worth it. It looks better on the skin than what the foundation does. When I was using liquid sunblock my skin would get red and irritated out in the sun but this mineral product helps keeps my face from turning red. Does not sting nor burn the eyes and washes off easy without leaving a film like lotion does.