Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Matte Foundation | SheSpeaks

• jenshinn jenshinn
    03.04.12

Favorite mineral foundation EVER! I love how you can build the coverage and it always looks natural and polished. A bit on the spendy side and not really a fan of the sifter jars they come in, seem to waste a lot, Havent tried the new closing jars so we shall see if that remedies the problem.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.18.18

A natural makeup day necessity.

Fantastic! It doesn?t get too matte which is nice. It can look cakey sometimes but for the most part it?s nice. There is also an impressive shade range. This is easy to apply and wears well throughout the day.

• Cturner410 By  Cturner410
    02.25.18

Sheer to full coverage

This foundation is easy to build. Can have very sheer to full coverage. Takes some time to get the hang of. I have been using it for years. I love it because it doesn?t cling to dry patches.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

Love it!

Bareminerals original foundation continues to be the only foundation that my sensitive, acne-prone skin can handle. It covers all redness, doesn't look cakey, AND includes SPF 30. As someone who had skin cancer on my forehead in my younger years, SPF is very important to me. Great product!

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

incredible but pricey

Phenomenal powder! Watch tutorial on how to apply it properly, because applying it the right way changes this powder from ordinary to a must have. Great coverage, blends/buffs really well, has great staying power, and when I used this make up I had absolutely no break outs! It is kind of expensive for only a little bit of powder though.

• Bcarreras44 By  Bcarreras44
    07.18.16

flawless

Bare Minerals in my opinon is the best make up to get, the downfall is that it pricy! It keeps ur skin beauitful and it isnt as oily or dry. this foundation leaves you lookin flawless, literaly..

• Emily_Gunter By  Emily_Gunter
    04.27.16

Oily skin to Dry Skin

My whole life I've had excessively oily skin until this week. I started a regimen of isotretinoin (high dose of Vitamin A) to clear up acne. It works to eliminate oil production. Therefore, I had to stop using all of my anti-oil, anti-acne products and begin using mineral makeup. This mineral foundation is amazing! It has great coverage especially paired with BareEscentuals concealer. It keeps my face matte and gives my skin a nice even tone. I highly recommend this for all skin types!

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

My favorite make up product. Been using for 10 plus years.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

One of the best foundations I've ever used on my oily skin. It has great flawless coverage and blends into my skin tone really well. I love how I can build coverage on problem areas. Slight downfall is that is takes some extra time to apply, gets into my breathing space when buffing away, and can seep into large pores on the nose.

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

Natural feel when wearing this foundation , I love that is doesn't clog my pores! Thank you bare minerals!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I e been using this for about 4 years now. It gives you great coverage, looks natural and lasts longer than liquid. My recommendation would be to go to Ulta, Sephora or a Bare Minerals store and have them do a test on you to find the perfect shade