Bare Escentuals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    02.25.16

This broke my skin out and I had to return it to the store. I love Bare Minerals make up but I was very disappointed in there skin care line.

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    03.08.19

Bare Minerals definitely has better cleansers

This face wash is ok, but not my favorite from Bare Minerals. Since it is a powder, I found it hard to use it in the shower, and only used it when washing my face in the sink. The powder is very fine so you don't really notice much exfoliation, but my face was softer after I used it. I also don't think it takes all of my makeup off like a traditional cream or gel wash, I started washing my face in the shower then using this afterwards, which seemed to work ok.

• katfos By  katfos
    02.25.16

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I'm a huge Bare Minerals fan and use a lot of their products but this one disappointed me. It did not exfoliate at all and it's overpriced

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.20.15

This is great as a part of my exfoliating system. It eliminates my dry patches that seem to pop out especially during the winter time.

• Nicole150 By  Nicole150
    12.02.11

The BEST cleanser out there. Use as a general cleanser, exfoliating treatment, or a masque. Leaves skin so soft and luminious. I'm an Esthetician so I know a lot about skin care and different products and I won't use anything other than Bare Minerals skin care.