Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish Review | SheSpeaks

• gparker8 By  gparker8
    08.19.15

I really love the Buxom lip gloss. It's moist and has a great variety of colors.

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I have this product in "Samantha" & "London". Very beautiful. It plumps perfectly without any burning or stinging. It has a cooling effect & gets the job done. The colors are very pigmented & they have a GREAT selection of colors to choose from!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I have full lips so this lipgloss gives my lips an exotic look.

• Problemily By  Problemily
    01.17.14

Buxom is my absolute favorite gloss! Whether you're wearing it over a lipstick or as a standalone product, it's perfect. Glides on easily and has awesome staying power!

• kiki09090 By  kiki09090
    11.06.13

Love the feel!

• Racher4 By  Racher4
    11.05.13

I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love. I love the and all the shine!mintiness

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

I just got this lip polish in my ipsy bag and I LOVE it!! It has a nice minty flavor to deter bad breath and a great scent! It gives my lips a great shine while making them appear fuller.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.26.12

WOW! I love the Buxom glosses! They come in so many colors to choose, and they really plump my lips. I also noticed that it does not feel sticky on!

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

Love

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    03.24.09

love this, looks great on.

• twdavis By  twdavis
    03.23.09

I use almost all BE products, but am not really a fan of Buxom. I have three different shades and don't particularly care for any of them. I do feel it's a little too sticky for me. I noticed no plumping effect, but like the tingling feeling.

• gvnlyn By  gvnlyn
    03.22.09

It's not my favorite color, but I love the product. It tingles and smells great! Not too greasy either. I love the color "dolly".

• dunseath8781 By  dunseath8781
    03.22.09

Not sticky... so makes lips kissable

• EbanyS By  EbanyS
    03.20.09

The color is perfect for a sexy wine color ed lips(if red is just to strong for some), and its a plumper. It does plump your lips a little and when the glossiness wears off, it still leaves a hint of red wine color on your lips, like a lipstain, so your never without color. It is also easy to apply, doesn't feel sticky, and has this nice minty feeling.