Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• Katieshiffer By  Katieshiffer
    04.20.18

Great way to start using bare minerals if you are a newbie

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    02.26.18

Great for my skin!

This makeup is amazing! Since I began using this, my skin no longer has breakouts, or is bumpy. It leaves my skin feeling healthy and natural all day long. It can be a bit messy to use, but I just wipe the counter after each use. Simple to apply! Love it!

• Cturner410 By  Cturner410
    02.25.18

Great value

This is a great starter kit. The brushes are fantastic. Powder foundation it easy to work with and coverage can be sheer to full. It feels light on your skin. Use warmth sparingly if you are fair. A little goes a long way.

• CarolI By  CarolI
    10.15.17

Easy to apply and feels great on my skin.

I purchased the Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Get Started Kit and absolutely love it! It includes all the makeup brushes you need. You get a light even coverage that hides my uneven skin tones and doesn't feel heavy or clog your pores. My favorite item is the mineral veil which you apply over your entire face after you've applied your foundation and blush. It gives a finished look and feels nice. I can apply my makeup in 5 minutes which is important when I am getting ready for work in the morning.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Loved how it looked and made my face feel but made me break out.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Absolutely hated this. It was cake-like and not good for dry skin. Begins to crack on skin after few hours. Never again

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

This is a great kit to start with if you're new to the brand. It's convenient since it contains all you need including instructions and even the brushes for application. It layers nicely without being heavy and I really love that I can use my favorite moisturizer underneath, instead of using a cream or liquid foundation.

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

I absolutely love this brand, once i finally bought the 15$ box-set i was so please i went back for more variety and its now the only coverage i wear.

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

This kit is great when you first start using a are Minerals. It comes with all the brushes you need, your foundation and mineral veil and an instructional DVD. The only thing I recommend buying that does not come in the kit is concealer