Barbara Fairchild Bon Appetit Desserts | SheSpeaks

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.17.11

I recommend this cookbook for anyone who loves to bake or has a sweet tooth. I love the variety of desserts and delicious looking pictures that fill the pages. Many of the recipes are simple to make and perfect for dessert for any meal.

• amanda_clc By  amanda_clc
    09.17.11

I purchased this for my sister, and really want it to keep it!! I read a few recipes and I really want to try them!! She is letting me use it in a couple of weeks! :)

• Suzyque By  Suzyque
    09.16.11

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves to bake. There are so many things to choose from. My daughter and I spend the weekend baking which is a lot of fun for us just not my husbands waist line. He only complains after he has eaten all of his dessert and then make suggestion for next week.

• mdeaton By  mdeaton
    09.16.11

I was lucky enough to receive this cook book for my birthday from my husband this year.I have always loved cooking and baking many different desserts through the help of many different cookbooks .After I received it and looked through it I made a promise to my family that I would make at least I recipe a week from this book and it has been a huge hit,the deserts in this book are soooo good and not very hard to make,and my kids are right there helping me every time I make something and it's so fun,I will and have recommended this cookbook to many people on line and face to face it's one of the best books for deserts I've found.

• savvyjulie By  savvyjulie
    09.15.11

This is the most extensive baking cookbook I've found. The tagline, "the cookbook for all things sweet and wonderful," is certainly true. Name a dessert, and this book probably has the recipe.