Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish Review | SheSpeaks

• wvhillbilly By  wvhillbilly
    02.27.21

Incredible and Inexpensive Cleaning Product!

I do believe this cleaner is fantastic! It is amazing at cleaning pots and pans. I also have had wonderful success using it to remove permanent marker, hard water stains on windows, and stains on the counter top. It is wonderful!

• DerrickKJ By  DerrickKJ
    02.17.21

Not just for Barkeepers! This stuff is Great!!!

Best cleaning product by far to remove very difficult caked-on, grimes, nasty messes. Nearly effortless when it comes to scrubbing.

• deedee44 By  deedee44
    02.13.21

Works great!

This is my favorite cleaner! I use this a lot for different things and it works very great on my kitchen sinks, making them look brand new!

• Arreis13 By  Arreis13
    02.10.21

Always have this in my kitchen cleaning supplies. Anything with stainless steel or stoves and sinks. Amazing!!!!!!

• katrinasolano By  katrinasolano
    02.08.21

I love that this is non toxic. Does an amazing job on my stainless steel sink and on my copper bottom pans.

• Pessema By  Pessema
    02.03.21

Burnt-on

This is my favorite kitchen cleaning product. I just rinse the pots with those deep outer stains from cooking , sprinkle some on and wait a minute then scrub them away in a couple minutes.

• AmAtHome By  AmAtHome
    02.01.21

Powerful without scratches

I use this mainly to clean stainless steel pot & pans - no worry about scratches and very effective!

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

Works great on my stainless steel sink.

I've used this product for years on my stainless steel sinks. It works great! I'm not planning on ever using anything else.

• debi40 By  debi40
    01.28.21

Inexpensive and effective!

Bar keepers is one of my favorite go to cleansers. I use this on sinks, bathtubs, my stove top, pots and pans. It cleans effectively, doesn't scratch, is non toxic. It is an inexpensive and very effective cleanser.

• nubailey By  nubailey
    01.28.21

This is the only product that cuts thru and cleans the stains in my porcelain sink!

• Mdunbar By  Mdunbar
    01.27.21

Good product!

This stuff is awesome, we have a porcelain white sink and it made it look brand new!! So nice!

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

Bar keepers acquaintance

It's pretty good for the price. I like it a lot but for me at least it does the same thing as baking soda and vinegar.

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

Superb, unique product!

This product is excellent and also unique: it does a smashing job of cleaning your sink without being abrasive. I enjoy using it so much that cleaning the sink isn't really a chore (shhh, I'd like to complain about that once in awhile 😁) . I haven't found anything that works as well as Barkeepers Friend, or anything quite comparable to it. Try it - you'll be very glad you did! Highly recommend!

• jellybean By  jellybean
    06.08.19

Even Mr. Clean likes this!

This cleaner is amazing! It works on just about anything and really gets the job done!

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.26.16

Bar Keepers is a true friend

This stuff is really good at hard / dirty jobs. It has never let me down. I feel like this product is the "elbow grease" of cleaning".