Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish Review | SheSpeaks

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

Superb, unique product!

This product is excellent and also unique: it does a smashing job of cleaning your sink without being abrasive. I enjoy using it so much that cleaning the sink isn't really a chore (shhh, I'd like to complain about that once in awhile 😁) . I haven't found anything that works as well as Barkeepers Friend, or anything quite comparable to it. Try it - you'll be very glad you did! Highly recommend!

• jellybean By  jellybean
    06.08.19

Even Mr. Clean likes this!

This cleaner is amazing! It works on just about anything and really gets the job done!

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.26.16

Bar Keepers is a true friend

This stuff is really good at hard / dirty jobs. It has never let me down. I feel like this product is the "elbow grease" of cleaning".

• evie202 By  evie202
    06.24.16

This stuff is fantastic . Where have u been my whole life? I grew up watching my mother use Ajax or Comet and they work great and cost less than Bar keepers friend , . Bar keepers friend is worth the extra cost. If Bar keepers friend doesn't clean your pots and pans then throw them out. With Bar keepers friend, your old pot look like brand new! Purchase Bar keepers friend at Target to get the best price. Would give this product a 10 if possible

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

Affordable & Worthy of Every Penny!

An absolute must to have around the house... It takes the required "elbow grease" down to almost nothing by removing and cleaning even the grimiest of pans. I use it regularly to clean any porcelain, steel, anything non-porous, actually! It's incredibly affordable compared to other products and it lasts a long time if kept in a cool, dry area like under the sink. My grandma, mom & dad, and now my siblings all use it. We swear by it!

• elsmarlouamrman By  elsmarlouamrman
    03.30.16

How did I keep a kitchen before this product came along? I love it. When I first used it, and discovered how dark and dingy my pots were, I was kind of distressed - so, now, I use it more consistently for beautiful looking pots and pans!

• willow3399 By  willow3399
    10.01.15

Terrific on stainless and works great on the tub also.

• FashionBeyond40x By  FashionBeyond40x
    07.03.15

We literally used this in the bar I used to work in decades ago and it is still tried and true! Seriously cleans up any mess you can imagine! Love this stuff!

• partangel By  partangel
    07.02.15

This is the best cleaner! It literally removes anything! I use it regularly to clean my sinks, showers, bathtubs, counters, stove, and even my pans! It is sold at a very reasonable price, and actually works! I love this stuff! I keep a can under every sink!

• monicalsu By  monicalsu
    04.11.15

This stuff works wonders. I own a restaurant and use it to clean the stainless steel around the stove and fryers. Make a paste with some water and it works wonders.

• TnGrnEyez By  TnGrnEyez
    02.20.15

Love this stuff!!! Burnt on? Stuck on? This will get it gone!! I've used it for years!!

• mstheraputic By  mstheraputic
    02.13.15

Works great on surfaces that scratch easily. I use it in sinks, tubs and sometimes toilets!

• CalamityJane By  CalamityJane
    02.13.15

It works to get most stains out but I couldn't get it to work on hard water/mineral stains.

• ladyp3 By  ladyp3
    02.13.15

I needed to get some rust off of my counter and a lady in Walmart suggested I purchase this. It worked and I use this now to get all kinds of stubborn stains out. Great product!

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

amazing product! I clean the tough stuff with this. gets the scraps outta the tub the boys get from their toys scrapping the sides... takes it right off!!!!