Banana Republic Kate Platform Pump | SheSpeaks

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

Very sophisticated design and the heel is not too tall, but still makes your legs look great.

• NycAlicia By  NycAlicia
    08.31.12

They look great in pictures, however be forewarned that it shows toe cleavage.

• rwatts123 By  rwatts123
    03.04.12

I tried on a pair of these shoes at the store and fell in love. I love a classic shoe and these fit the bill. The Nude is gorgeous. I must admit that I don't own these but I would love to. I wore them around the store for a solid half hour (per the sales persons request). They were comfortable and made my outfit look great. Would purchase a pair, most definitely. It just wasn't in the budget that day. GO get a pair!!!

• Oraliagama By  Oraliagama
    03.02.12

Love these shoes, they are really comfortable and they go great with a black dress :). Also, Since I have long toes which is very strange, but with these shoes my toes don't show and they look normal :D.

• lughead13 By  lughead13
    03.02.12

Also love this shoe....so comfy to wear all day long....can't wait for the weather to get just a tad warmer here in the Northeast to wear them.

• polishchicagoqueen By  polishchicagoqueen
    02.29.12

Neon Colors/Pastels shoes http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=4346770120075&cid=39339 The NUDE Kate Platform Pump is my spring go to shoe. It fits true to size and is surprisingly comfortable. I like that it elongates my legs when I wear a dress and gives me some height too. I am so excited to wear these as the weather continues to get nicer. They literally go with anything! Jeans, Suits, and Dresses!