Banana Republic Kate Platform Pump

Banana Republic Kate Platform Pump

4.3
              Rated #157 in Fashion & Apparel
6 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Very sophisticated design and the heel is not too tall, but still makes your legs look great.

They look great in pictures, however be forewarned that it shows toe cleavage.

I tried on a pair of these shoes at the store and fell in love. I love a classic shoe and these fit the bill. The Nude is gorgeous. I must admit that I don't own these but I would love to. I wore them around the store for a solid half hour (per the sales persons request). They were comfortable and made my outfit look great. Would purchase a pair, most definitely. It just wasn't in the budget that day. GO get a pair!!!

Love these shoes, they are really comfortable and they go great with a black dress :). Also, Since I have long toes which is very strange, but with these shoes my toes don't show and they look normal :D.

Also love this shoe....so comfy to wear all day long....can't wait for the weather to get just a tad warmer here in the Northeast to wear them.

Neon Colors/Pastels shoes http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=4346770120075&cid=39339 The NUDE Kate Platform Pump is my spring go to shoe. It fits true to size and is surprisingly comfortable. I like that it elongates my legs when I wear a dress and gives me some height too. I am so excited to wear these as the weather continues to get nicer. They literally go with anything! Jeans, Suits, and Dresses!