- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Easy dessert recipe that everyone loves.
Vanilla Waffers, crushed
2 large packages
French vanilla instant pudding
4 to 6
ripe bananas, sliced
1 large containe
Chopped nuts, optional
1. Make pudding according to package directions; set aside.
2. Crush cookies in a blender or place in a plastic bag
using a rolling pin to crush.
3. Fill bottom of a large glass bowl with half of the cookie crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of the prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the banana slices over pudding.
6. Spread half of the whipped topping on top of bananas.
7. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
8. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top layer of Cool Whip.
9. Sprinkle with chopped nut, if desired.
10. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
via My own recipe I invented
other recipes in desserts
A cross between a pie and a cake. I love making this and I often mix it up with the flours (wheat and white), and sugars (brown and white). Also I mix up…
Strawberry Tiramisu easy
Today you are getting one of my favorite dessert recipes.
It's so tasty and really easy to prepare:
(Ignore calories ot…
Red Velvet Valentine's Day Heart Cake