- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Easy dessert recipe that everyone loves.
Vanilla Waffers, crushed
2 large packages
French vanilla instant pudding
4 to 6
ripe bananas, sliced
1 large containe
Chopped nuts, optional
1. Make pudding according to package directions; set aside.
2. Crush cookies in a blender or place in a plastic bag
using a rolling pin to crush.
3. Fill bottom of a large glass bowl with half of the cookie crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of the prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the banana slices over pudding.
6. Spread half of the whipped topping on top of bananas.
7. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
8. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top layer of Cool Whip.
9. Sprinkle with chopped nut, if desired.
10. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
via My own recipe I invented
other recipes in desserts
This is a simple version of a favorite treat of Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands, its called besitos de coco and it's a type of macaroon cookie,…
These spooky cupcakes are the perfect accessory to any halloween event!
These little holiday cupcakes are sure to be a big hit at your party. Top them with any fruit or chocolate chips of your choosing. Enjoy! For an easy cr…