Baked Spaghetti (A Family Favorite)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 10 servings
A new approach to a family favorite, spaghetti.
spaghetti noodles (cooked and drained)
cooked ground beef or sausage
cup sour cream
mozzarella or parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spoon cooked spaghetti into a 9x13 pan
3. In a separate bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture over spaghetti and top with meat and sauce.
5. Cover entire mixture with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 30-45 minutes
7. Allow the dish to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
other recipes in main dishes
These crockpot chicken tacos are so versatile! Serve them over brown rice for burrito bowls, in tortillas for classic tacos, or over a salad for a low-ca…
Pork butts or Boston butts are extremely affordable cuts of meat that make the PERFECT pulled pork.
Here is a great recipe I found using my fave products, Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix packets and your leftover veggies. Why not make this health…