Makes: 8 Servings
Loaded with tons of cheese. Always has been a staple food in my household since I could remember. Great comfort food.
Velveeta Cheese Block
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
(2) Cook elbow noodles half way in boiling water
(3) Combine Milk, butter, salt, pepper and corn starch in pot, mix together on keep stirring on medium heat until it turns to almost a cream like sauce.
(4) Next, have Velveeta sliced up and placed in the pot stirring constantly
(5) Once sauce is cream like, mix noodles with the sauce mixture
(6) Place into baking tin, cover top with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes.