Bai 5 Brasilia Blueberry Review | SheSpeaks

• EmilyYost By  EmilyYost
    02.20.18

Refreshing, not too filling

I just tried this the other day and truly loved it! I'm a stickler for what I drink and what I offer my kids. It was low in calories and sugars--which is so important to me. I enjoyed the taste, too. It was light...a cross between water and a juice. Refreshing, not too filling. It was perfect after my workout.

• AlyssaPaige By  AlyssaPaige
    01.18.18

Love Love Love!

One of my favorite drink in the entire world! One of the best tasting drink out there today!

• eview1 By  eview1
    01.10.18

Bai Drinks

i love this drink even though it is rather expensive unless you can get it on sale. it does not have a whole lot of calories. it can satisfy your sweet tooth.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Bye bai

I didn't like it a bit. It has strong pungent flavor which doesn't even quenches thirst. worst beverage ever

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Bit too sweet

All the Bai products are good and tasty but some of them, like this one, could be less sweet. On the other hand they are refreshing and love the variety.

• BethanyMarieDelbo By  BethanyMarieDelbo
    08.30.17

"Bye, Bye, Bye, Baby"

Delish! I especially love the fizzy cans! These are nice soda replacements.

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Refreshing.

The flavor is nothing to die for. However this drink is very healthy and full of vitamins and minerals. Most healthy drinks don't taste the best in my opinion but the drink does leave you feeling refreshed. Great source to implement your daily nutrients.

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

It is okay but not a favorite.

These are great for a healthier drink choice but it does have a slight waxy after taste.

• Kryska33 By  Kryska33
    04.07.17

Awesome drink

A very refreshing drink. Seems very good for you. Its a great alternative to soda. Great flavor and taste.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

These drinks are pretty good. I like that they're low calorie. They definitely taste like an artificial sweetener to me, but that's to be expected when something is sweetened with artificial sweetener. The blueberry flavor isn't my favorite, but it tastes good.

• destinylorene By  destinylorene
    02.28.17

Bai Drinks

I absolutely love bai drinks in general, but the blueberry is one of my top picks.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

When i tried this for the first time i was actually impressed that a diet drink would taste this good.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.18.16

Yuck

This shit was GROSS. Terrible aftertaste...like artificial sweetenerm. And if Im going to be drinking anthying that CLAIMS to taste of blueberry Ill just drink Knudsens pure blueberry juice.

• char247 By  char247
    07.18.16

This was surprisingly tasty for a healthy low-calorie drink. The blueberry flavor was natural and refreshing.

• debragaynor By  debragaynor
    07.06.16

Best diet drink out there

Hands down, Bai has the best diet drinks out there. They have an incredible taste for a diet drink and I choose Bai over Teas or other flavored water all the time. If the bottle was more environmentally friendly I would buy it more often.