BabyBedding com 4 piece crib set in Pink paisley | SheSpeaks

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

The set is gorgeous! and honestly any new mother wants a new baby bedding set when they are pregnant but these sets are a waste of money. My kids both of them never even used the bedding set I bought for them...It ended up being to thick and they would get to hott...Instead I ended up going to Michael's and bought a really soft blacket material and sewed a cute siding to it...and they still carry it around with them and ones almost 4 and they other is almost 3.

• mommyharris By  mommyharris
    05.18.10

I would never buy this for a first child. If it were your last and you knew it was a girl you may splurge but in today's economy parents need to focus on neutral bedding that can be used over and over again. Anything over $150 for a complete 4 piece set is really too much in my opinion. They really only have it for maybe 2 years when you switch to the fun Disney Princess etc....2 years is not enough to pay that much for.

• EwenWifey By  EwenWifey
    07.01.09

Very cute bedding and colors! The fact that it is made in the USA is a wonderful bonus. However, the price is a bit steep in the current economic times. Considering we only use the baby bedding for about 2 years its a bit steep in the price. At about 2 is when the kiddies want to start personalizing their space with Dora, Diego, Sesame Street ect.

• gkleal By  gkleal
    07.01.09

very cute....... but out of alot of people price range!!!!!! I like that is made in America with alot of people lossing there jobs it nice to know that this company is here......

• AZMOMOF2 By  AZMOMOF2
    07.01.09

Very nice bedding and I love the fact that it is American made!!

• amberdavidson By  amberdavidson
    07.01.09

Its very nice but. . . . the price is very high . . . children grow and they grow really fast, this bed would not get more than a couple of year out of it. For the price definitly not worth it for a couple of years.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    07.01.09

My sister buys from this company, and she swears by it, the bedding last a long time, even though its pricy its worth it, Also has so many awsum designs to choice from.

• Sweettie66 By  Sweettie66
    07.01.09

Very beautiful! Price is a little too expensive for me!

• Broomfiled By  Broomfiled
    07.01.09

If i were expecting a baby girl, this is something I would want. Made in America is important to me, if I felt I could not afford the price, which I feel is reasonable for good quality, I would definately add it to my wish list. I only buy what I can afford, so I would be planning for this baby from the moment I knew I was pregnant, saving my money, etc. so I could afford this type of item.

• Ninette2 By  Ninette2
    07.01.09

This is beautiful bedding, and one of a kind choices of fabric. However, in today's economy, EVERYONE should re-think the kind of prices they pay for something that will not be used for more than a couple of years at the most. We all need to prioritize because when we pay so much for something like this, it keeps the prices up and hardly anyone but the rich can afford necessities. A crib sheet takes about 2 yards of material to make and cost the consumer about $5 to make one for themselves. Wake up people!!!