BabyBedding.com 4 piece crib set in Pink paisley Review | SheSpeaks

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

The set is gorgeous! and honestly any new mother wants a new baby bedding set when they are pregnant but these sets are a waste of money. My kids both of them never even used the bedding set I bought for them...It ended up being to thick and they would get to hott...Instead I ended up going to Michael's and bought a really soft blacket material and sewed a cute siding to it...and they still carry it around with them and ones almost 4 and they other is almost 3.

• AZMOMOF2 By  AZMOMOF2
    07.01.09

Very nice bedding and I love the fact that it is American made!!

• Sweettie66 By  Sweettie66
    07.01.09

Very beautiful! Price is a little too expensive for me!

• TRICIA22 By  TRICIA22
    06.22.09

Beautiful bedding !

• robynlong By  robynlong
    05.27.09

This beding is beautiful -- I won't mind the colors in my room! I think it is a good price for a baby room.

• mermaidmommy By  mermaidmommy
    05.26.09

I ordered this set because it is made in the USA and is a family-owned and operated business. When it arrived I was more than pleased with the quality of the fabrics and the workmanship. I received a bumper, comforter, crib sheet, and bed skirt. There were many wonderful styles and colors not available anywhere else, but ultimately the quality is what made me rave about it. I ordered minky fabric and my daughter lies in bed and strokes the soft fabric!