Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller LX | SheSpeaks

• carmencruz210 By  carmencruz210
    05.31.19

love it

perfect stroller, easy to use and indoors and outdoor, good amount of storage space and comes in nice colors. easy to put away and take out whenever needed.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Nice stroller

It generally is a good stroller, but I do wish it had more storage space and was easier to access it. The front seat where the child's butt goes is also really short for some odd reason.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.08.18

Perfect for inner city use

This is the perfect stroller for two kids when you want to go in and out of stores a lot. It?s not too long that it?s hard to open a door and get through. I wouldn?t say it?s sturdy enough for long outdoor strolls but great for inner city use.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

This is one of the easiest strollers to use when you have an infant and a toddler who just isn't quite ready to walk next to you all the time. I could easily put my infant in the back half of the stroller (in the infant car seat) and then have my toddler sitting in the front seat. Or, I could put my infant in the front half of the stroller (still in the infant seat) and have my toddler standing in the back half (getting a very exciting "ride") or sitting on the small bench seat in the back. There was still plenty of storage space available for diaper bags, purse, coats and more under the seat. The seat is easy to collapse and store in the car or take with you through an airport and gate check. I also like that the seats are not side-by-side so that I could easily walk down aisles or through clothing departments of stores where some double strollers do not fit. The only downfall I had with this stroller is the cup holders did not always fit my coffee travel mug or water bottle.

• njmomto2 By  njmomto2
    08.19.15

The best stroller ever!! My daughters are 4 years apart and this stroller was perfect for our needs!! My older daughter was able to hop on all by herself when she needed a break from walking. It was easy to fold up and didn't take up any more space than a traditional double stroller. Very sturdy and well made. When we were through using it....the stroller was passed on to a friend in a similar situation!!

• Stacer20 By  Stacer20
    11.04.14

I got this stroller to take the kids to thezoo, it was nice and easy to push but my older child complained that she wanted to sit too, the "bench" in the back was too had to sit for a long time.

• MommyKnowsWhatsBest By  MommyKnowsWhatsBest
    11.23.13

Even though it's large, the Baby Trend Sit n Stand Stroller is a great stroller. I have taken this everywhere with my kids, and it has been a life saver. My older kids like the option to sit or stand in the back, and I can put the baby carrier in the front. I've had this stroller for three years now, and I think it's one of the best baby gear purchases I have ever made.

• sassyracing79 By  sassyracing79
    02.14.13

Very bulky, takes up the entire back of my suv. Doesn't steer well at all, horrible in crowds. With two kids I also need the basket underneath to put stuff, well the basket isn't easy to get to and you have to jam stuff into it. Does the job just needs some upgrades. Love that there is a lot of options as far as seating arrangements.

• nikkisg By  nikkisg
    07.21.12

Like it but it seem abit long when pushing and trying to get through the places at the mall but it does the job!

• MamaKass3 By  MamaKass3
    07.15.12

I bought this product for my second child. It was decent. It did what I wanted to and wasnt crazy big. It drove smoothly for being a twin stroller. I didnt like the shortness of the height on the back of the seats. For taller toddlers, this just might not work well.