Baby Trend Galaxy Sit N Stand Stroller | SheSpeaks

• Suzyque By  Suzyque
    04.26.11

I love mine, we use it everywhere. I have a 3 and 5 yr old and it works great for them/us. I have older kids to and they are always on the go so this stroller makes it easy to use and it has a lot of storage space to hold all of their things.

• sunshine0702 By  sunshine0702
    04.26.11

Love this stroller! Perfect for my 1 and 3 year olds. We go on long walks twice a week and it works great. It's a little hard to maneuver in stores, but as long as you are going straight it is easy peasy.

• kelli2009 By  kelli2009
    04.29.09

i just ordered this stroller and should be getting it tomorrow. i've never heard anything bad about it and have been researching it for a while now. i hope i don't have any problems like that one. i'll update after i get to use it.

• cheryltroxel By  cheryltroxel
    03.11.09

We have one of these and LOVE it! We have never had a problem and this is our thrid stroller. We have three children, but use this for our 9-month old and three-year-old. We have never had it tip over or had any problems what-so-ever.